Author Topic: Oct. 16 Challenge  (Read 1947 times)

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
Oct. 16 Challenge
« on: October 16, 2013, 03:54:41 AM »
Todays challenge is going to have to be cleaning the top of my refrigerator and the cornice board along the top of the picture window in the dining room.  :o

Beth
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline Cheryl

Re: Oct. 16 Challenge
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 05:57:16 AM »
My challenge for today is to deep-clean my bedroom.  It's become a catchall for everything lately and I want to get it cleaned.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 09:23:13 AM »
My challenge is just to work diligently on my to-do list. We're leaving for IL early saturday morning and I have a list a mile long. 
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline jrejhkids

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 10:22:22 AM »
Todays challenge is going to have to be cleaning the top of my refrigerator
Beth

Beth,

I did that on Monday.  I always let it go because it can't be seen by me.  I need to do it on a monthly basis and then it won't get so bad. 

Not sure what I will be doing the rest of the week as Harold is sleeping days and working nights.  I guess it will be a time of being quiet during the days.  I do hope to get started on a baby quilt for a friend's baby.'

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 10:54:30 AM »
Decluttering surfaces in my bedroom is my goal.  It's really irritating me.  A bonus would be if I get a chance to go through my closet.  Some things are now too large (yay!), some are too summery, and I need to unpack a few sweaters and long-sleeved shirts and see what else I need to be looking for at thrift stores.

Offline Rooney

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 12:48:04 PM »
Catherine,
We had the same idea today of decluttering our rooms.  I also had to throw in a dusting though. :)

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 02:53:30 PM »
I'm in for the bedroom too! Piles of clean clothes; Logan strewed a package of diapers; we keep losing wipe packages; there's a bunch of thorns in the rug. Gotta wait until Josie is awake and can't vacuum until all the children are awake. ::)
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie