Author Topic: Monday, Feb. 11, 2019  (Read 1250 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Monday, Feb. 11, 2019
« on: February 11, 2019, 09:31:52 AM »
Hello Anyone??

I decided to try to get myself back into a little bit of a computer routine.  Or a routine in general.
I've been a little off as of late.  I do think it has to do with the crazy weather we have been dealing with.
I'm just kind of lost as to what I should be doing on a daily basis.  It ends up that I don't get a whole lot accomplished.
Or at least as much as I could or feel like I should.

I am working on a loose weekly schedule with the things I want to get done weekly.  Things like laundry, dusting, floors, bathrooms, etc.

Yesterday I had to drive hubs across the state to his parent's house.  He was meeting up with his co-worker this morning over in that area. So he spent the night there, and his parents took him to the meeting place this morning.  The drive over was nice.  Clear dry roads.  No worries.  Well, the drive home, not so much.  About half way home it started to snow.  There were white out conditions for about 15 miles, and then it started to get icy.  That lasted for about 40 miles.  It was slow going.  Lots of people off in the median and ditch.  About 20 miles from home the roads got better, but I was still taking it slow.  I made it home safely, and have decided to not go anywhere unless I really need to for a couple days!

So, today I am working on my weekly schedule, menu planning and doing a little research that hubs needs. 

I will do a yoga video later today for my daily form of activity/exercise.  I'm trying to get into a routine of getting in some form of activity daily.  I have not been very good about that for a few weeks. (Again, the weather playing with my mind, and me allowing it to.)
Yesterday morning we went to the gym before leaving town, so I'm 1 for 1 so far this week!  LOL!

Hope all of you are doing well.  Would love to hear what you are up to.
Have you been dealing with weather where you are?  *I know you have been Alice since we are in the same area!

Pop in and reconnect if you can!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Monday, Feb. 11, 2019
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 07:11:33 AM »
Popping in to say "HI PAM". Be safe.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats