Author Topic: Thursday, April 25, 2019  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Thursday, April 25, 2019
« on: April 25, 2019, 12:52:42 PM »
Good Afternoon!

After about two months of non-activity, I see there might be some interest again! YAY!! I've been hoping it would not die.

Introduce yourselves again and get us up to speed of where you are in life.

I'm Alice, married for 32 1/2 years with 3 children. Daughter aged 26 who is a missionary teacher in Honduras, Son, aged 25 who is a chemist at a major pharmaceutical company, and another daughter aged 23 who is living in Ohio and will be married in about 8 weeks. She is in graduate school studying about public museums and art history and wants to be a museum curator someday. I work full time and my husband is retired. We have two cats and they are a big part of our lives since the kids are gone most of the time.

I love cooking and making the most on less.  It's tough with only one income and a little pension so I am always trying to finds ways to decrease the budget. We are the IRS's favorite people. They are after us year after year after year even though we are not doing anything wrong intentionally. Our employers don't take enough out of our paychecks and finding that balance has been difficult! We just roll with their punches!

If you want to hear more about me, just ask! I'm open to questions.

Your turn!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: Thursday, April 25, 2019
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 07:50:55 PM »
Hi Alice and all who are reading! A little about me, which I’ll keep kind of vague due to posting on the internet. I’m married 30+ years with five great kids, a hamster, and lots of laundry!

I have lots of hobbies and too little time. When I can find an hour or two, I enjoy reading non-fiction, baking cookies and cakes, acrylic painting, and taking digital photos. I also like to cook from scratch for healthfulness and staying on a budget, but I never pass up pizza! :)

Funny memes make my day - I love to laugh and have fun!

I’m hoping more members will post, and some new people will request to join. There’s an email address up at the top right corner of the page! The more, the merrier!  ;)

Have a great evening!
Jennie
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 07:52:05 PM by gaggleofseven »
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!