Author Topic: Saturday, May 25  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Cheryl

Saturday, May 25
« on: May 25, 2019, 07:58:56 AM »
Good morning!

I’m up and ready to go.  I’ve had my coffee, washed one load of laundry, got another one going, fed all the animals, went for my walk before it got too hot, and now I’m ready for a shower. Emily leaves in a few minutes for her weekend babysitting job, Tony’s working til noon, and I need to make sure I don’t need anything from the store.

Gotta run!  I need to hang out clothes and unload my dishwasher.  Hope you all have a great weekend!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: Saturday, May 25
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 10:22:38 AM »
Hi Cheryl and everyone reading! Today is busy with household tasks: laundry, dishes, groceries ... you know the drill. The day started out sunny, but now we have a thunderstorm. It seems we can't one complete dry day to get the outside tasks done.

Some of the kids are coming over for dinner tonight for spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread.

Off to start the laundry. Have a good day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Saturday, May 25
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 05:44:15 AM »
Busy busy is what I would describe they day.

It's Sunday now but yesterday we cleaned out the outbuilding/barn that was fixed this week. We got everything put back in order and that is a good feeling. It was a bit humid after all the rain we had overnight. We got it all done before it rained again.

I went to the dr. for my pollen allergy that made a big rash on my face and arms. I get this every year around the time of pollen and I always get this big rash and hives. It takes a prescription of steroids to get that to move out of my body. I'm starting to feel better already.

I only got a few groceries as I'm trying to eat from the freezer. But you have to have fresh milk and other fresh things. So I made baked fried chicken, baked beans (from a can since the homemade ones failed), garlic bread and a pasta salad.

Our almost-married kids came in from Ohio for a wedding this weekend so we had a nice visit with them. They are headed back today. It is always nice when they visit. My daughter cleaned out her room since she's getting married and is deciding what to take with her, what to get rid of and what to give away. There was so much stuff from high school and college just stuffed away. It is so nice to have that taken care of. Plus I am readying her room as a new guest room. We removed her twin bed and put in a queen sized for them when they visit and any other guests that we might have in the future. All the dresser drawers are cleaned out and ready for a cleaning. She isn't taking it all with her yet as they still are finding a place to live when they get married but it's a start.

I;m just glad we have an extra day off tomorrow. My husband and I both have not felt well this week and need to get better. Hubby has a cold and I just had the allergy thing along with a colonoscopy this week so I need to get my stomach back to normal digestion.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats