Author Topic: FRIDAY OCTOBER 18, 2013  (Read 4459 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: FRIDAY OCTOBER 18, 2013
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 09:57:33 AM »
I really like that bag tutorial, Pam. Thanks for sharing the link! It would be fun to make these for kids and fill them with art or craft supplies, books, etc.

Blessings,
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: FRIDAY OCTOBER 18, 2013
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 07:12:38 PM »
I am so excited. Thank you so much ladies, especially Allison and Pam for suggesting these drawstring backpacks. I can so make these for every one of them, even the boys, only their's will be out of denim or more a boy color. I am going to get some grommets and cording next time I am in town. I have lots of fabric to pick from. I even have quite a bit of denim. (That stuff cost me $14 a yard last year.  :o I ended up using a coupon and bought twice what I needed. I knew it would come in handy some day. LOL)  Oh, these should sew up quickly too. I never thought about security when I was planning to put their names on them. In today's world, that would not be a good idea.  :( I may still embroider their name on the inside of them, not visible, but where it feels more personal to them.  ;D My Christmas list just got easier. Thank you ladies again. I don't have littles anymore, so don't really keep up with what is hip.  ;)

It may be next week before I get any done, but I will post pictures.  ;D

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie