Author Topic: Friday, May 31  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Cheryl

Friday, May 31
« on: May 31, 2019, 07:02:58 AM »
Good morning!

Just getting us started.  I’m waiting on my oldest daughter to come over.  She’s coming to get Emily and they will spend the weekend together.

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Friday, May 31
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 11:03:40 AM »
Just saying "hi". Home on my lunch break from work having some leftovers. Heading out tonight after work to drive about 275 miles for a backpacking trip tomorrow. Will drive the remaining 2 hours tomorrow morning.

House is a mess and may continue to be for the forseeable future. I'm backpacking next weekend as well, lol.

Maddy took the younger 3 out to the camp where she has worked the past few years for the grand opening of their waterslide today. Mallory (15) is at work.

Dinner tonight for my crew is chicken potpie from Aldi. I'll eat something on the road.

Have a great weekend!
Catherine

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: Friday, May 31
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 04:33:24 PM »
Hi everyone. Jumping on to say hello after a long day. I'm so glad it's finally Friday. This was even a short week, but it still was exhausting.

We've had sunshine all day! Hopefully things will dry out some, but we have so much standing water. Unfortunately, I'm starting to see more mosquitoes.

Dinner tonight is pot pies, a vegetable, and applesauce. Tomorrow I plan to try the crockpot chicken teriyaki recipe I found online. It looks delicious and simple to make - just my style!

Hi Catherine, enjoy your backpacking! Just the 275 mile one-way trip sounds tiring! ;)
Hi Cheryl and Alice - I hope you both have a great weekend!

Have a nice evening!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!