Author Topic: Friday, May 31, 2019  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Friday, May 31, 2019
« on: May 31, 2019, 07:05:22 AM »
Happy, happy, Friday, everyone!

Oh, it's good to see a Friday. It was a long week even though it was a short week. My husband has been very sick with a bad cold, bronchitis and a terrible cough for two weeks. He is started to feel better but the coughing bouts are still bad. He's been going in to work each day though he really should stay home.

I have exactly three items on my grocery list for the weekend but I did get a few items several days ago so maybe it was 7 items total for the week. That should be good on the budget. I thought I had a gallon of ice cream in my freezer but it's not there. My husband must have been eating more than I thought. I do remember him having ice cream quite a bit during the month of May but hadn't realized he was into the last gallon in the freezer. That's OK because he might as well eat it since it was there but I thought there still was a gallon in the freezer. We had it since April for my daughter's bridal shower.  We have some sherbet leftover that he can start on. With a sore throat, ice cream has felt so good on his throat. I might even buy him a quart!

Not much else going on in my world. Not sure what our meals will be this weekend but I do know it will come from the freezer. Nothing big or fancy and finishing up a few fresh items that need using in the fridge. I think I need to go through stuff and purge a bit more this weekend.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats