Author Topic: June 18, 2019  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Rooney

June 18, 2019
« on: June 18, 2019, 08:47:35 AM »
Hey girls.  Are you still there?  Guess everyone else has been busy too.

We are really enjoying summer, though the last days the temps have felt more like spring again.  Let's see....what is on our agenda for today.  I need to clean out the van from the weekend.  They really did a number on it and it really needs to be taken to the free vacuum place too, but I won't get there today.  Finishing up on the weekends laundry today.  Kids will be helping with house straightening. 

My dad gave us his old 4 wheeler this past weekend to ride around the farm, so the older boys spent all Sunday afternoon doing that.  I foresee them doing that most Sunday afternoons for a while.  My dad is also getting ready to upgrade his riding lawnmower, so I am seeing a used free John Deere zero turn mower in our near future as well. HA! Gotta love those kind of hand-me-downs.

I have been spending lots of time on my new business.  Finally got far enough along with it that I now started my own store.  The store address is      https://www.ebay.com/str/therockinmonkey    if you want to stop by and look around and be one of my first followers!  I am really enjoying this and several of my kids are loving helping me with it.  Pushing super hard to make it grow quickly.  Sorry, I tried to get the address where you could just click on it, but this forum's hyperlink thing isn't working right for me today. 

That is it for me.  I will cram my workout in somewhere today.  I am thinking legs or cardio and core.

Where did everyone go???????

Lindsay
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 12:47:35 PM by Rooney »

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: June 18, 2019
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 12:44:31 PM »
Hi Lindsay and everyone reading!

I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing! Ha! Mine seems just as busy as any other time of year. I have been organizing the house, trying to get rid of the "stuff" that we are not using. I did not realize I had subscribed to so many magazines over the years. I am sure there were articles I wanted to keep for some reason, but now I can't bring myself to go through all of them. So off they go to recycling! I am doing the same with clothes. Sadly, some of mine are going to be donated because they no longer fit.  :(

Lindsay, I looked at your Ebay store - great job, and well done on getting it up and running. I hope it will be a profitable venture for you!

I'm going to make grilled cheese sandwiches in the oven for lunch. I have always made them on the stove top in a skillet, but I'm tired of that and want to see if this recipe will speed up the process: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/32089/awesome-grilled-cheese-sandwiches/

Not much on my to-do list today, other than laundry and cooking dinner for all of the kids tonight. It will be nice to have everyone together.

Have a great day, and be sure to post if you can, even if you just say Hi!
Jennie
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 12:54:30 PM by gaggleofseven »
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline Rooney

Re: June 18, 2019
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 10:07:46 AM »
Thank you, Jennie!  I am really enjoying this and a bit surprised at how fast it is taking off.  Finally got Google to pick up my store name and hoping that will help too.  Sales are going well, but wondering why store followers don't come along with that??  I know people are going into my store, because I have repeat buyers already, but still.  Stop by and click the follow button for me girls!  I need the encouragement!!

It is raining here today, so our plan is indoor painting and I am going to start figuring out school book order.  Seriously, already time for that??  Summer, please don't leave me yet!!

Lindsay