Author Topic: September 4, 2019  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Rooney

September 4, 2019
« on: September 04, 2019, 04:41:56 PM »
Hi anyone reading.

Did everyone have a good August?  Personally I am glad August is over, though it definitely isn't any cooler around these parts.  Oldest daughter broke her arm in a bicycle accident with younger brother last month.  That was NO fun!  One thing though, that girl is TOUGH!  It was really broken.  I mean every nurse that saw it was like wow, that is definitely broken, without even having x-rays yet.  Not even sure she even shed a tear.  Much better now.  Pink cast and all.  First thing she wrote on it was MY BROTHER DID IT. LOL

Let's see, other than that, we are deep into school everyday.  Garden is over, so will be disking that under soon.  Been gathering firewood for this winter.  Hopefully enough for both house and greenhouse.  Been working out 5-6 days a week still.  Other than my ebay business, I started on another platform, Poshmark, and made my first sale there this week.  It is much different than ebay. .Requires a lot of networking.  If you are already joined on Poshmark and want to check out my new closet it is at https://poshmark.com/closet/wonderwomanlrc.  That is about it for me.  Heading to work out now.  Hope people come back on here once they get run inside by the cold weather.

Lindsay
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 04:43:24 PM by Rooney »

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: September 4, 2019
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 01:11:49 PM »
" Hope people come back on here once they get run inside by the cold weather.

Lindsay"

Girl, cooler weather is when I get out more, LOL.

Glad y'all are doing okay other than the arm. Goodness, that sounds like a painful break.

I bought a down jacket on Poshmark a while back. Was super excited to get it but the sizing was different (brand was purchased in Japan originally) so I can't wear it yet. Not that I want to at the moment, lol.

Catherine

Offline Rooney

Re: September 4, 2019
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 08:23:07 AM »
I bought a down jacket on Poshmark a while back. Was super excited to get it but the sizing was different (brand was purchased in Japan originally) so I can't wear it yet. Not that I want to at the moment, lol.

Yeah, Cath, anytime you buy on Posh or the other online clothing places, make SURE they give you exact measurements.  I put them in all my photos shown with a measuring tape on every item to make sure.  Like you said, there are different sizings when they are manufactured in different countries.  That and things like pants have often been altered by prior owner or have shrunk in the wash.

I thought about you with one of my business purchases the other day.  I thought, I bet Cath has one of these and takes it hiking with her.  It was one of those Camelbak hydration systems.  Cool item, but not quite sure how to list it yet.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 08:27:43 AM by Rooney »