Author Topic: Monday, October 21, 2013  (Read 1842 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, October 21, 2013
« on: October 21, 2013, 06:00:31 AM »
Good Morning

Well tomorrow we sell calves so today is getting the  corrals ready and feed cows and calves. After lunch we  will go over and get our calves at rented spot. Tomorrow we will have people come in to help gather and sort. So I need food ready and house ready. I want to make pumpkin rolls and rolls that have ham and cheese in them so they can eat on the go. I will also slice meat and cheese and have coffee and juice. Then Wednesday we will preg check cows.

Offline Cheryl

Re: Monday, October 21, 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 06:08:48 AM »
Good morning.

It's cool outside!  I thought about building a fire but was too lazy. ;)

I've fed and turned out the chickens, fixed my coffee and breakfast for Emily, and put a load of clothes in the washer.  I need to feed the cats and dogs outside and get Emily started on her school work.  After that, I have to clean my laundry room.  There's barely enough room to walk since I made such a mess in there last week looking for canning jars.  That's the main thing I want to accomplish today.

Hope everyone has a great day. :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 06:38:13 AM »
Weird

I have tried editing my post twice but it wont save.

I guess it isn't that important ;)

Have a great day

Janice

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 06:56:13 AM »
Good morning ladies,

Burr it's cold out!  The sun is shining so it should be a pretty fall day!

I need to run to the bank, Kroger, the equity for egg laying mash (although my girls have stopped laying) and for fun i'll stop in at Goodwill thats near the equity!

We spent this past weekend in Nashville with our sil, dd, and grandkids! Our grandson Mont play in his last soccer game, our wish it to be able to cheer him on at every game but we were happy to make it to one!  It's so hard to be 8 hours apart when the grandkids grow so fast!

Our little granddaughter Ada is 23 months and she loves being with me!  So sweet and just what I needed!  She would wake up from her nap and ask "where's Baboo?" she gave me hugs & kisses, we sang songs, a precious child!!!  Mont would randomly come and hug me too, he's nearly 5 now and a papaws boy, such a sweet and polite little man!  I love spending time with Megan too, she's been married over 11 years now, time does fly!  There is nothing better than loving and enjoying time spent with family! 

Hope you all have a nice day, I should get up and get out the door!  take care

Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 07:12:05 AM »
Morning Ladies!

It's my first day 'back to normal' after traveling last week.  Other than being SO HUNGRY for some reason, I've made good headway with my day.  Most of my light cleaning and picking up is done, I just need to empty the dishwasher and work on laundry.  Jean will be home early today, so I'll try to have everything done by that time in case he wants to do something or go somewhere.  A trip to the library would be nice :).  I should also figure out what to make for dinner ( <--- see?  Food on the brain!).

Have a wonderful day, ladies!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline Rooney

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 08:39:28 AM »
Good morning everybody.

Our morning started in a big rush.  We get a call at 8:30 saying the Azure Standard truck will be there at 9:00 instead of 11:00 and we live an hour from the drop point!  We were all going together, but I barely got DH out the door himself.  Just hoping he gets there in time.

Dh will be home all afternoon and he is hoping to get the water line installed out to the greenhouse.  He was going to do this Saturday and had everything ready to go when his dad called and needed to go to the hospital for chest pains.  Dh spent the whole day at the hospital with him instead.  Luckily is was something minor and his dad is fine now.

Mandy, so glad you had a wonderful trip.

Pixie, happy you had fun visiting those grandkids.

Janice, sounds like a busy day as usual.

Cheryl, good luck with the laundry room.

Have a great day everybody.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 10:01:08 AM »
Good morning ladies,

It is cool here this morning, but the sun is shining and we have light wind, so it doesn't feel too bad. I have the normal Monday household stuff to get done, then it will be a slow day for me. I hurt my knee somehow this weekend, so I will be taking it easy for the rest of the week. Which means I need to eat light since I won't be able to do my kickboxing videos. I am hoping I can still get a walk in. It is weird because the pain is not constant, but can hit at any moment. It is on the inside of my knee towards the front.  :( I have had issues with my knee for years, so I know I just need to rest it. I may try putting a brace on it. I'll see how it feels when I try to walk. Ok, enough whining. LOL

I have been out to my shed and located my knitting machine. I think it will be better for me to do the sewing I need to do first, so I guess I will wait to bring it in. I will probably set it up where my sewing machine is now. So the smart thing is to get the sewing done first. LOL I have a little table topper ready for a binding. I hope to do that in a bit. It has lots of angles, so it may take a while.  ;)

Well, I'd better get busy around here. You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie