Author Topic: Thrusday, October 31, 2013  (Read 1537 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, October 31, 2013
« on: October 31, 2013, 06:03:01 AM »
Happy Halloween,

What ever that is. My least excited holiday. Today I will be gone all day. Heading to accountant, banker, lawyer and a few errands then back to finish signing land deal and take kids trick or treating. DD is a prisoner as her friend is a cop and ds is a bloody bull rider. I will never buy costumes I am such a stickler unless at a rummage. I made blood last night out of corn syrup and food coloring and put stripes on dds outfit. Way more fun than wasting my money. ha Better go get a shower and all my papers lined up.

Have a great day

Janice

Offline Andrea G

• no better thing under the sun
Re: Thrusday, October 31, 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 11:17:29 AM »
Good afternoon Janice.  Where is everyone today?  It is a rainy windy day here, and it won't be clearing up for the trick or treaters tonight.  Julie is going to a friend's for the night.  She will go trick or treating with their family.  They live in town so they will have a fun but wet evening, I am sure.  David has to work, so it will just be Matt and I. We will watch movies and eat candy.  In the five years we have lived here we have never had a single trick or treater, so we just buy candy we like and enjoy it.  If someone does come to the door we will share. :)

Have a great day everyone :)
Loving life in southern Ontario
Wife to David, Mom to Kate, Paul, Matt and Julianne

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 12:09:05 PM »
I'm here  :D

For some reason the mornings just seem to fly by and I don't have a minute to sit down and post.  With Sam being on first shift for his training, it just makes my mornings really crazy.  I like him on second shift...that way I just kind of ease into the morning and not have to hit the floor running.  Of course I really like the idea that he's working right now so I don't guess I should complain about the hours.  :P

Holden is asleep at the moment and Evan and I are on the front porch.  He's sitting in his exersaucer.  He just can't seem to keep quiet while Holden is asleep so we come outside for awhile.  He can squeal and hollar to his heart's content and Holden snoozes right on.  ;D

Aaron is squirrel hunting at our neighbors right now and Caylon should be home any moment from work.  She took this afternoon off so she can get her kids in their costumes and take them to "Treats on the Street" on Main Street and then go to our church's Fall Festival.  They're expecting between 700-800 people at the church for inflatables, games, live music, hayrides, hotdogs/cotton candy/popcorn. 

I got 4 loads of clothes washed and on the line, all the beds changed, the upstairs dusted and vacuumed and a pot of beans on for supper.  It's been a pretty productive day.   ;D  I'm hoping that it's a quiet, relaxing evening around the house tonight since everyone will be trick or treating.  I'm gonna need it....I'm pooped.  ;)

Gotta scoot...Aaron just came in with a few more squirrels for the freezer. 

Have a good evening!!

Beth
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 12:31:49 PM »
Good morning ladies!

I am getting some ground beef browned to put in the crockpot for a vegetable soup for tonight.  My boys are past trick or treating so we are going to a local church for a concert.  The band (a local band) signed a recording deal with Sony/Provident and is going to be moving to Nashville next year so we are going to see them as much as we can while they are still here.   They are called "I am They" if anyone wants to check them out.  http://iamtheyband.com/

The boys just finished school for the day and we are going to take Sophie for a walk when the beef is browned and in the crockpot.  I need to run to the store for the mixed veggies for the soup too.. just realized I was out.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!