1T butter
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and chopped OR 2 cans chicken
4 oz. chopped green chilies, drained
tortillas
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream; set aside.  Melt butter, add onion and chili powder.  Saute til onion is tender.  Stir in chicken, chopped green chilies, and 2 tablespoons soup mixture.  Cook and stir til heated through.  Put 1/2 cup soup mixture in bottom of 9x13 casserole dish.  Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture in center of tortillas.  Roll and place seam side down in dish.  Pour remaining soup mixture on top.  Sprinkle with cheese.  Bake 25 minutes.

--- End quote ---

This sounds really good!
Maleesa

4kidsmom:
Cafe Rio Shredded Pork

1 C. salsa
1 C. brown sugar
1 C. lemon lime soda
3 lbs pork

Place pork in crockpot.  Stir together salsa, brown sugar and soda.  Pour over pork.  Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.  Shred.

This is great in tacos, burritos or salad.  Serve with lime cilantro rice and cilantro ranch dressing.

4kidsmom:
Fiesta Lime Grilled Chicken
Serves 6

6 chicken breasts
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
1 Tbs salt
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp crushed oregano
2 tsp onion powder
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
See a Chicken Broccoli Divan Recipe
Recipes by Campbell's

Whisk together oil, lime juice, salt, paprika, oregano, onion powder, cumin and garlic powder. Pour over chicken and refrigerate at least 2 hours, up to overnight.

Remove chicken from marinade about 10-15 minutes before grilling. Heat grill and grill chicken until done, about 12-15 minutes depending on how thick your chicken is.

4kidsmom:
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

Ingredients:

3-4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
2 cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
16 oz sour cream
2 cans chopped green chilies (I use a 4 oz can)
16 oz shredded cheddar cheese (or more if you want)
1 package flour tortillas (soft taco size)

Combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and green chilies.

Spread a little of the sour cream mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.

On a tortilla, spread some of the sour cream mixture, some of the shredded chicken and some of the cheese.  Roll up and place seam side down in the pan.  Repeat until all the tortillas have been used.

Spread the remaining sour cream mixture on top of the rolled up enchiladas.  Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.  Bake at 400* for 20 minutes or until warmed through.

Cheryl:
Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad

1 (12 ounce) package uncooked tri-colored rotini pasta
10  slices bacon
1  cup mayonnaise
1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄2 cup milk (more, if needed)
1  large tomatoes, chopped or 15 grape tomatoes, cut in half
1 (3 ounce) can sliced black olives
1  cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
 salt and pepper

Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in rotini pasta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until al dente, drain.
Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until evenly brown. Drain and chop.
In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix and garlic powder. Stir in milk until smooth. Add bacon, tomato, black olives and cheese and toss to coat with dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. Toss with additional milk if the salad seems a little dry.

This is the basic recipe.  I add 1 large chicken breast (shredded or chopped).  You can tweak it to suit your tastes, such as using different pastas, leaving out olives, etc.  I don't usually put the bacon in, but if I do, I add a little bacon bits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version