Author Topic: Thrusday, November 7, 2013  (Read 2033 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, November 7, 2013
« on: November 07, 2013, 06:19:47 AM »
Good Morning

Waiting for shower. We have 3 but they are all occupied! I will run kids into town for school as DD had a little fender bender last night at church school. She was leaving church and backed into a cousins car and it bumped out the sides of his emblem that says honda. It really isnt to big of a deal but scary for her. The sheriff was fine with everything as it was a small accident so all is good. I drove them home then as she was shaking. So  after that it will be home to do outside chores then work on baby shower and clean house some more. DD is having a sleepover. We may have our extra house rented so I want to go over there and freshen things up. tonight is district volleyball so might go to that.

Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Thrusday, November 7, 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 06:32:39 AM »
Good morning!

I have blueberry muffins baking this morning so my kiddos will all eat well before hiking.  We're climbing a small mountain today so they need the energy.  I would not normally go with all I need to get done today but hate to disappoint the lady who leads the hikes and has this all planned for us.  So, we'll go get some exercise, then come home and get to work on packing.

We're only going about 2 hours from home, but it's still far enough where we can't be coming home for things.  Last time we camped, we were just 30 minutes away so we could have.  This area is further east, though, across the "green line" in OK, so it should be really nice.  :)  We are excited though hoping we don't freeze, lol.

Dinner tonight is chili.   Making a HUGE batch today so we hopefully have enough leftovers for one meal of it while camping.  Sourdough bread on the side.  :)

Catherine

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 07:13:26 AM »
Good morning Catherine and Janice.

I'm having a very nutritious breakfast of Ritz crackers and Sprite.  :D  I just haven't felt well the last few days because of sinus mess, headache and chest tightness.  I think all the drainage has gotten my stomach blechy so Ritz crackers just sounded really good this morning.

So far this morning I have  Caylon, Lainey and Sam fed, lunchboxes packed and out the door; Aaron fed and in the bed and the 2 little boys fed and watching Curious George.  I also have all the beds stripped and my first load of bedding in the wash.  It's overcast and drizzling right now but it's suppose to clear up around 11.  I hope so...I have a ton of summer bedding to wash and store and winter bedding to wash and get on the beds.  My kitchen needs some attention today and I really need to swish and swipe the bathroom.  I need to fine tune my menu and shopping list since today is payday and I'll be doing the shopping tomorrow.  I also need to get my budget looked over so I'm prepared for paying bills and writing checks/transferring money tomorrow. 

Supper tonight is fried chicken tenders, fried okra and HM mac and cheese. 

Time for some decongestant and Tylenol...my head is splitting.  :'(

Beth
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 07:18:57 AM »
 Catherine, 2 hours east, you will probably only be about an hour south of me and the tress are looking beautiful!

I have a Drs apt in a little bit but other than that its a at home day with laundry woohoo. Oldest son is home for the 3rd day he has had stomach pains since Saturday xray showed his bowels and colon backed up so they gave him some meds but they not working yet, he's 10 and never had any problems like this before so not sure what causing it hopefully they can get him fixed soon and it don't keep reoccurring.
It was 36 when we got up and hasn't warmed up much I tried to turn heater on but smoke alarm went off Im sure it was just bc of dust bc it was really stinky but I turned it off til hubby gets home bc it scares the crud out of me.
Going to snuggle and watch cartons to keep warm  :) have a great day everyone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 07:25:59 AM »
Catherine, 2 hours east, you will probably only be about an hour south of me and the tress are looking beautiful!

I have a Drs apt in a little bit but other than that its a at home day with laundry woohoo. Oldest son is home for the 3rd day he has had stomach pains since Saturday xray showed his bowels and colon backed up so they gave him some meds but they not working yet, he's 10 and never had any problems like this before so not sure what causing it hopefully they can get him fixed soon and it don't keep reoccurring.
It was 36 when we got up and hasn't warmed up much I tried to turn heater on but smoke alarm went off Im sure it was just bc of dust bc it was really stinky but I turned it off til hubby gets home bc it scares the crud out of me.
Going to snuggle and watch cartons to keep warm  :) have a great day everyone.

Lake Murray State Park.  The colors are pretty here due to having more rain this year so I can only imagine how pretty they'll be in an area that gets more rain normally.  :)

I hope your son gets well quickly!

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 07:31:21 AM »
Thanks, ok so Im bad with travel hours lol 2 hrs isn't as far east as I thought but Im sure you guys will have a great time! I want to go camping but I think I would freeze lol I always say I want fall and winter to be here then I freeze to death lol.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 09:33:04 AM »
Good morning,

Still cool here, but supposed to warm up later. I think it got down to around 29*. Up to 40* now, so not bad. I will need to sweep the deck off again, more leaves.

I enjoyed the CMAs so much last night.  ;D It was the best award show I have seen in a long time. I got two hoop fulls quilted while watching it. It was a very enjoyable evening.  :)

Today I will cook the pork loin in the oven. Won't that smell fabulous this afternoon while it cooks?

I feel like a slug this morning. I checked my BG and it was low for me, so after eating something, I am a bit better, but still kind of draggy. I always get this way when they change the time.  :( I am thinking I need to get out and take a walk, maybe blow the cobwebs out a bit. LOL

You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie