Author Topic: 15 Year wedding anniversary  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
15 Year wedding anniversary
« on: November 08, 2013, 01:19:09 PM »
Our 15 year is coming up this summer.  I want to do something special, but not spend a lot of money either.  I will need to find something the kids can be involved in too (and possibly a pregnancy if the next IVF works) and I'm coming up completely blank.  Any brilliant ideas out there?  We're open to anything, really.  I just want to get out of our usual "order in dinner, because the kids go crazy at a restaurant" rut we're in and do something a bit special...and on a budget.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 01:19:34 PM by Shelly »
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: 15 Year wedding anniversary
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 10:00:17 AM »
Just seeing this as we were gone this weekend.  Not sure I have any great ideas...one thing I thought of (depending on what you consider low budget) would be a night at an indoor water park.  Kinda pricey, but you can could deals sometimes on the deal sites and it includes the hotel night as well as the water park for two days (usually can get this for under $200) so less than an out of town weekend.  Something to do for everyone.  A friend takes her crockpot to use in the room to save money on food (they have a fridge and kitchen sink and micro at the Great Wolf parks).

Offline Proudmama

Re: 15 Year wedding anniversary
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 10:38:12 AM »
Well, I have absolutely no idea how much this would cost but - You mentioned wanting to live in a yurt.  Is it possible to stay in one for a night or two?  It is something all of you could do together and would also be a kind of test run for you.  Since you could bring all of your own food, you would only have to pay for the rental and possibly any sightseeing activities you would like to do.

Denise