Author Topic: Saturday, November 9. 2013  (Read 1340 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, November 9. 2013
« on: November 09, 2013, 06:43:14 AM »
Good Morning

Off to another Basketball game this morning and run a few errands while out. Then home to finish getting ready for this baby shower thing. I could have bought a Rolls Royce for the baby at how fast all this adds up. I have 1 more shower I am hosting and that 1 will be at my house and very simple. ugh Learning experiences. I need to can tomatoes and 5 million other things. But 1 thing at a time. So off for more coffee and make a list

Have a great day
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: Saturday, November 9. 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 09:08:50 AM »
Good morning Janice and all who follow  :)

Janice - sounds like a busy and fun day.  Enjoy!  I love baby showers!   :)

I am having coffee and thinking about making pancakes.  My hubs just went mountain biking and took our older dog with him so she can run, Sophie (the chihuahua) is chewing on a Kong and all the boys are asleep.  Its nice and quiet right now but it will change soon.   ;)

Today, I have some cleaning to do and maybe some sewing if I can.  We have a friends 3 year old all weekend so I am unsure if I can make time for sewing while he is here.  He's a good boy though so I may try.  I got my quilt top/flimsy done yesterday and I am so please with it.  I am just still in shock that I am making it. ;)  Today will also include laundry and vacuuming.  Exciting stuff.   :P

Dinner tonight is Sloppy Joe Casserole, corn and salad.

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
Re: Saturday, November 9. 2013
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 02:11:13 PM »
Good afternoon,
Had both grands yesterday, so was one tired gramma last night.
Enjoyed my time with them.
Got the grocery shopping out of the way....a lot of good canned foods on sale here, so stocked up on green beans and corn.  Stocked up on pasta last week.
We have Malyna's 6th birthday party to go to this afternoon.  Don't know where the time went.
Dinner is leftover chicken noodle soup.
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte