Author Topic: Wednesday, November 13, 2013  (Read 1332 times)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Wednesday, November 13, 2013
« on: November 13, 2013, 05:32:26 AM »
Good morning!

Where is everyone?  I thought I was the late gal on here usually.  :P  That camping trip really reset my clock.  Didn't fall asleep till after 11 but was wide awake at 5 AM.  Oh well.  :)

Went ahead and got up early to pay bills.  Earl's up now so I'll probably fix us some eggs in a minute.  He has class tonight so it's the only meal we'll eat together.

It's 15 outside, chilly for here.  I used a couple of old sheets to cover my young lettuce plants and two pepper plants I'm babying.  I'm not sure the peppers will survive but am hoping the lettuce does, anyway. 

Today's agenda...off to Target to try to get a turkey.  More catch-up laundry.  Still need to meal plan...kids will eat at church tonight but need to plan the next few nights.  I did get my freezer inventory done yesterday so need to work around that and use things up.  I'm in the mood to rearrange the living room but am not sure if I'll do it today or not.  I am not good with hooking up the TV and internet stuff if I move it so it might have to wait till Earl is home.  We'll see.

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline Cheryl

Re: Wednesday, November 13, 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 06:36:23 AM »
Good morning!

I'm here, just dragging a little.

It's cold outside!  Not sure how cold but the wind is really blowing.  My chickens are not liking this weather and winter's just barely starting.

Today I'd like to get everything done that I didn't yesterday.  My mother came over and we went out for the day, so I need to play catch up around here.

Supper tonight is beans with ham and cornbread. 
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
Re: Wednesday, November 13, 2013
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 08:52:04 AM »
Morning!

Slow day around here until this evening.  Once Jean gets home we will run to the library to switch out books and drop off some magazines in the free bin.  Then he's got Men's Ensemble at church at 6:30 and we both have choir practice from 7-8:15.  Afterwards, we've got a group going out for dinner/drinks/fellowship.  Until then it's just normal home maintenance around here.  Boring, but I love it :).

Have a wonderful day!
Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥