Author Topic: Friday, November 15, 2013  (Read 1289 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, November 15, 2013
« on: November 15, 2013, 08:58:20 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, November 15, 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 09:03:49 AM »
Where is everyone? I am really missing my laptop as in the mornings my DH is on computer then I miss my computer time. I have just a few seconds before I take DD to town for practice then home to clean on rental then back to town for game at 530. It is alot of fun to watch though. Way better than tv programs. I do like Duck Dynasty though. No drama. So  I straightened house and have dishwasher and washer/dryer going and burned garbage. I need to pick up stuff DH in town run it home then back to town

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 11:04:45 AM »
Good morning!

No idea where everyone is.  I've been busy trying to get everything done for the weekend.  We've got a stomach virus going through our family and I'd like to be able to just relax the next 2 days and get better. 

I need to get groceries this afternoon, but the rest of the day will just be cleaning.  Nothing too exciting.

Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 12:42:43 PM »
I had a coffee date with a friend this morning.  Hadn't seen much of her the past few months so it was good to catch up.  Then we discovered we were both planning to hit a thrift shop after so we went ahead and went together.  Got Earl a very nice Docker's wrinkle free shirt, some jeans and a shirt for Maddy, soccer cleats for Mallory (for spring season, as hers are getting too small), 2 ties for the little boys (they love to wear ties to church, lol), and a couple other odds and ends.

Did my Sam's run after that and now need to fold laundry, put my clean sheets back on, and some straightening up.  The kids are still gone so if I can get all those things done quickly before they return, I am going to make some coffee and tackle menu planning while it's quiet.  :)

We are going to Dallas in the morning to meet my mom and dad.  We'll spend tomorrow night and leave Sunday about noon since the girls have Christmas play practice at 4:30.  I asked my mom about bringing food but they are planning to eat out tomorrow night and have stuff at the hotel for Sunday so I'm off the hook.  Sounds good to me!  :)

Have a great weekend everyone! 
Shelly, hope you all feel better quickly!
Janice, enjoy the game!

Catherine