Author Topic: Saturday, Nov. 16th  (Read 1199 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

Saturday, Nov. 16th
« on: November 16, 2013, 05:15:00 AM »
Good morning!  :)
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: Saturday, Nov. 16th
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 05:42:04 AM »
I haven't been on a daily thread in a long time, but I enjoy reading about everyone's day.

Today is all about laundry and grocery shopping. I've got the washer started, but it looks like there about are 3-4 loads. I need to look for a new dryer soon. This one has been repaired twice, and now doesn't seem to be heating properly. I'm trying to wait as long as possible though.

I saw some cute penguin Christmas ornaments on Pinterest that I'd like to try. They are made of felt, and they look quick & easy with minimal sewing. I'm going to look around and see if I have any felt or need to make a trip to Joann's.

Dinner tonight is probably going to be chili. I'm going to put some great northern beans in the crockpot this morning.

Have a great day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 05:54:56 AM »
Good Morning Jennie and all who follow

Hopefully today I will finish over at rental house. I have more windows to wash but I keep seeing 1 more thing to do. HA I also will put this refurbisher on wood floor. No one can be on it for like 24-48 hours. Then we have another game at 2 today in town. She will have to be there at least 30 min early. Tomorrow might be snowy so I want to have the rental house done so I decided to get up early. Nothing exciting here.

Have a great day

Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 02:35:31 PM »
Good afternoon,

It is terribly windy here. We are under a wind advisory until 5. Really blowing out there. It is 72*, though. I made a trip to St. Joe, got my laundry done for the week and picked up a few things I needed. My DVD player quit on Monday. Then today, my watch quit. Hmmm, what will be the third thing? Kind of scared to think about it. LOL So I stopped by Walmart and picked up a DVD player and new watch. Kevin is now watching Ice Age. LOL Can you believe I made a trip to town and forgot to get chicken feed.  ::) So I need to go to Savannah and pick up feed tomorrow. (Big Sigh) I had hoped to not have to make another trip to town till next weekend. Oh well.

I met up with Jonny (I forgot, he prefers Jon LOL). So I met up with Jon while I was in St. Joe. Could you all please say a prayer for our sweet boy. He is working as hard as he can and Kim is working, but they recently got custody of her 4 children, and it has been really stressful for them financially. He is such a good man to step up and raise another man's kids. He has a good job, but his hours have been cut, so he is trying to get on at a different plant where he would have much better benefits. (I slipped my boy a little cash. He didn't want to take it, but I insisted. I am so proud of him.) By the way, Kevin was on board with this and even donated too.  ;D

It looks like we may be getting another Pom. Jon and Kim need to move by the first of the year. So Jon asked me if I could take their dog. He is 6 months old and plays well with Buddy. I talked to Kevin and he said we would as long as they know it is for keeps. Not taking a dog, get attached, then give him back.  :( His name is Angel. Jon said Kim named him when he was a puppy, hence the 'Angel' name for a boy dog.  :D Of course they can visit him any time they want. I sure  hope this works out. Jon told Kim a dog couldn't  have a better life than living with his parents. Ahhhh! Made me feel good.

Deer season started today, but we have heard very few shots. I imagine with the strong winds, the deer are bedded down. Tomorrow will probably be different. ;)

You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie