Author Topic: Monday, Nov. 18  (Read 1982 times)

Offline bobbie78

Monday, Nov. 18
« on: November 18, 2013, 05:24:51 AM »
Good morning, ladies.
It's 44 degrees here this morning. All is calm after the storms. We should reach around 55 today :)
Chad has a doctors appt. at 2 today. I'll be doing laundry, basic pick up in the living room and I want to bake some cookies. My niece is coming out to spend the night tonight.  She's such a good kid. Her birthday is on Christmas day. I'm going to do some hinting around and see what she would like to have.
She has requested eggs over easy, hashbrowns and sausage patties for dinner tonight. Chad added that he would like some toast, too!
You all have a wonderful day!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline Cheryl

Re: Monday, Nov. 18
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 05:51:32 AM »
Good morning!

After a dreary weekend it looks much better out there this morning.  The sun is shining and it's warm. :)

Today will be spent doing laundry  - washing, hanging out, folding, and putting it all away.  I need to do some cleaning in the kitchen also.

Sometime this afternoon I'd like to work on Christmas plans.

Have a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 06:14:05 AM »
Good Morning Ladies

Nice to see some early morning posts. My day will consist of chores with DH and then put floor refurbisher on rental floor. Then back to finish canning tomatoes and the normal household chores. I am lucking out on the baby shower I am having for neighbor.2 other ladies want to help me and we will have it in church basement. yeah! That takes some stress off. Now that I almost have rental house done I can concentrate on the projects I have lined up for this one. Well I need to get kids going

Have a great day
Janice

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 06:34:58 AM »
Good morning,

All of the early departures are out the door, so I'm busy getting my housework started. Today looks like primarily laundry and tidying. I want to move some furniture around and try to use my kitchen space more efficiently. It's a very small kitchen, so space is at a premium.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of those affected by yesterday's storms.

Dinner tonight is chicken & gravy over mashed potatoes, green beans, and fruit salad.

Have a blessed day,
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 06:38:51 AM »
Good morning!

We had a nice visit with my parents Saturday and yesterday but it's good to be back home, again.  Seems like between that and our camping trip last weekend, we've been gone a bunch. 

Today is our last day of homeschool co-op for the fall semester.  I'm really glad, actually.  It will be nice to have our Mondays back to "normal" again, meaning not running out the door Monday morning and getting home at 2 exhausted to the house looking a mess after the weekend.  :P  I'm hoping to keep some momentum going on the decluttering and reorganizing fronts.  Looks to be a beautiful week with highs in the 60's the first few days and then down into the 40's the second part of the week.  I can live with that.  :)  So much better than the heat.

Dinner tonight is meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, and a veggie.

Happy Monday!
Catherine

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 07:00:29 AM »
Morning Ladies!

Always nice to read about your days :).

Pretty standard day around here, including:

-Laundry (3 loads; hang out at least the sheets)
-Make the bed
-Clean bathrooms
-Sweep the kitchen
-NSA work

I also need to find a fax that I can use.  Ours is being squirrelly, and I need to fax our equity loan documents ASAP.  It's three faxes for a total of about 100 pages, so I don't want to go to Staples or somewhere since I'd have to pay by the page. I'm going to try the church first, and if that fails Mom and Dad have a fax, they're just not sure how to use it (and they live on the other side of town)  ;).  Otherwise, pretty regular day around here!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 07:56:24 AM »
Good morning  ;D

It feels like a spring day outside.  Yay!!!!  We're suppose to hit 70* today and have full-on sun.  I LOVE IT   :D 

This morning has been busy recovering from the weekend.  It was rainy and nasty all weekend so the kids couldn't get outside and my house showed it.  I have everything picked up and put up, 4 loads of laundry on the line, the dishwasher emptied and a few big pots washed.  My goats escaped so a few minutes was spent luring them back into the pasture.  >:(

I still need to vacuum but that will have to wait until Aaron wakes up.  He worked last night so he won't be up until after lunch.  I need to get up all the trash and get it carried out too.  I don't think it will be too much longer until the boys are ready to lay down.  They're both getting whiney.  I may catch a cat nap while they sleep.  Yeah...that sounds like a plan.  ;)

Supper tonight is frittata and a tossed salad.

Beth
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:57:04 AM by mooremama »
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 01:06:15 PM »
Hi ladies  :) All your weather sounds so wonderful today...... want to hear what mine is?  While walking to work this morning it was a balmy -24  :o  :o I think it was colder on my school bus till I got it somewhat warm and my windows scraped so I could see. Ah gotta love the Canadian winters lol  ;D

My friend/neighbour came for a visit this morning after I got home so I didn't get much done this morning and it's almost time to go back out to work. Oh well it was nice having some company and getting caught up.

I do have to work on my christmas list today to see what I have left to buy. At least I have the money set aside for it already just have to get out there and get it  ;)

Hope you are all enjoying your day!
Laurie
Many hands make light work

Offline wrancher

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 08:27:36 PM »
Laurie great to see you! Miss you!

Janice