Author Topic: Tuesday, November 19, 2013  (Read 1699 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, November 19, 2013
« on: November 19, 2013, 06:12:13 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, November 19, 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 06:14:42 AM »
Today involves hauling open cows to sale barn after chores. DH and I will each take at least 2 trailers in. Afterwards I want to get my glasses adjusted and while I am there I will visit uncle in hospital.Then home to move furniture over in rental house and finish refurbishing floor. I need to do house straightening. Yesterday afternoon we ended up re-preg checking about 50 head so we had company for supper and when we were almost through I took the neighbors little girls and went to town after DD from basketball practice then home to cook supper. Amazing what you can throw together in a short amount of time. I had froze the spaghetti sauce that was really thick and I took it and 3 like small french breads out of freezer in morning (just for family, not knowing we were working cows) so when I came in I added mustard to it then sliced the french breads open and spread it on. We call them longboy cheeseburgers our own variation. I added black olives and mushrooms and sliced cheese. I broiled the meat on the sandwich to get it kinda warm while I was gathering the toppings then broiled those. I had previously boiled hard boiled eggs that I just had in fridge that were still in their shells. I quick peeled them and made deviled eggs and I already had a large tossed lettuce ready in walkin. Easy peasy. I dont have the option of take out nor could I afford it but with planning you really can cook fast. Off to go boil some eggs to have ready again.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 07:56:46 AM by wrancher »

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 07:27:11 AM »
Good morning!

I've managed to get all the animals fed and have had my coffee.  Emily has had her breakfast and shower, and it's time to start school with her.  After that, I need to do some tidying up in the kitchen and just the every day chores.

I have no exciting plans for the day. ;)  I have turkey burgers on the menu for tonight so I guess I need to thaw the turkey! :)

Enjoy your day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 08:09:20 AM »
Good morning ladies,

It looks like I will be dragging for 2 days in a row. Really thought I could get some decent rest last night, but Buddy woke me up twice, at 1 a.m. and again at 4 a.m. Not sure what was up with him as he seldom does this. Then at 5:30 a deer hunter turned around in our driveway with a loud truck.  ??? ::) So I did not get the good rest I intended. Kevin is taking a nap right now because the truck woke him up too. Once he wakes up, he can't get back to sleep. So I  hope this little nap does him some good. I may take one myself, later.  ;)

I felt like a walking zomby yesterday, so just got done what needed to be done. I watched the Voice last night, but didn't even have enough energy for quilting. LOL

I probably should try to get some Christmas gifts done today, since Kevin has 3 weeks of vacation starting next week.  ;D He will not want to go back to work in mid-  December. LOL I have a doctor's appointment in the morning at 7:30. I keep telling Kevin to not let me forget it.  :D Sure hope I held steady.

Everyone have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 08:21:20 AM »
Good morning!

Woke up with a headache so I stayed in bed a little longer than usual today, since the kiddos were not up yet (that's unusual for the boys).  I went ahead and made yesterday's planned breakfast of pancakes and turkey sausage (kids had leftover donuts yesterday that my mom sent home with us) and had some coffee, but this headache is still hanging around so I will probably add some aspirin in a minute.

A load of darks is in the washer and I should probably wash the younger girls' sheets today.  Trying to decide what room to work on next, and I think it may be mine.  Stuff accumulates in there plus I still need to go through my closet.  Other than that, I need to make a quick run to the library to return some things but should be home the rest of the day.

Dinner tonight is Chicken Parmesan, salad, and garlic bread.

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 03:51:34 PM »
Hi ladies.
I have felt awful today. I had my gallbladder out a little over a year ago. I have felt pretty good afterward! But today I woke up with pains on the right side of my stomach. Feels just like a gallbladder attack :( I'm a little concerned about it.

I havent done much today but I am getting ready to make some potato soup for dinner. I am also going to make my pie crusts for next week and get them in the freezer.

You all have a good evening!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.