Author Topic: Wednesday, November 20. 2013  (Read 1240 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, November 20. 2013
« on: November 20, 2013, 06:10:01 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, November 20. 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 07:16:55 AM »
I just get started on posts andalways interrupted. Kids are off to school and took my suburban in to have oil changed and a tire fixed. DH is doing chores and will come get me in a bit to move some calves around. I am doing the daily household things 1st then I want to either put the tile on front of tub or go get my railing for stairway from shop so I can sand and poly it. I want to also start painting basement hallway and stairway. I sent some stuff to consignment store yesterday with neighbor and I might go again on Saturday to get more out as we go to DDs game. So laundry is going but need to quit ignoring dishes and get main area cleaned up. I have a box of papers that need sorted by month but another night.

Have a great day

Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Wednesday, November 20. 2013
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 08:06:09 AM »
Good morning!

Janice, I feel quite lazy after reading your post.  Some days I feel I barely keep my head above water with normal house stuff, cooking, and homeschooling, without even including any big projects.

Another overcast day here...the sky looks like winter though it's not that chilly.  It will be later in the week, though.

I hope to work more in my bedroom today, deep cleaning.  Also, my trouble making junk accumulating kitchen counter needs some attention, AGAIN.  Where does this stuff come from?  I have 11 cases of canned pet food (this is one month's worth, feeding them half dry and half canned food) stacked in the kitchen b/c I haven't got a clue where to put it in the garage right now.  That's Earl's department but he did homework most of last night so the garage had to wait.  But I need to make room somewhere for the 50 lbs of potatoes coming from Azure on Friday.  :P

Also, I can feel that I need to use my Happy Light this morning...forgot to do that yesterday.  This time of year does a number on me so I need to remember to do every little thing that helps a bit.

Dinner tonight is at church for the kids and maybe something out for me.  Sometimes I'm good and come home and have leftovers but sometimes I get something and just enjoy it without interruption while the kids are gone.  :D  Might also go to Goodwill to look for some winter clothes for myself.  Tried to at the Salvation Army store last week (they're cheaper) but found things for the rest of the family but not myself.  So we'll see.

Have a great day!
Catherine