Author Topic: Thursday Nov. 21  (Read 4216 times)

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday Nov. 21
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 06:50:31 PM »
Cheryl,I read that and still missed your birthday! What was I thinking!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUHAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHERYLHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
I feel terrible I missed it!!

Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 06:54:48 PM »
Thank you, Janice! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 06:55:06 PM »
Catherine- I LOVe the Long Winter. Actually I love all Laura Ingalls Wilder. We have this place in our state DeSmet where Laura grew up and they have plays there once a year in July. I have taken my kids and their grandmas 2 times. It is really neat. Simple!

Beth Finish your cleaning and come help me with my storage shed! ugh I have to put a lock on it before renters come so they dont think Im a slob! ick

Offline wrancher

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 07:07:06 PM »
Cheryl I swear it has been so busy lately I kinda lost my mind. I am ready for a vacation and that aint happenin!!  Sometimes the most important things are the things I forget the first!  Like your birthday!!

Actually I would feel sooo guilty if I took a vacation. There were soo many people affected in our area from that October blizzard  that they cant afford to pay their bills. I want to take this 1 family I know (a girl I grew up with and give them something (money, gift card, something) to help out) It is very hard to make it in farming and ranching let alone to have something like this happen. I will do in anomously. So many of my friends donate and they want it known that they did something. I dont want them to think like they owe something back. They have families. There is this donation thing though the ranchers relief fund but I want to help someone I know will appreciate it and pay it forward! These families are already stressed out enough.

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 07:18:40 AM »
Catherine- I LOVe the Long Winter. Actually I love all Laura Ingalls Wilder. We have this place in our state DeSmet where Laura grew up and they have plays there once a year in July. I have taken my kids and their grandmas 2 times. It is really neat. Simple!

Beth Finish your cleaning and come help me with my storage shed! ugh I have to put a lock on it before renters come so they dont think Im a slob! ick

Sounds like fun...would love to visit there sometime.