Author Topic: Friday, November 22nd, 2013  (Read 1247 times)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Friday, November 22nd, 2013
« on: November 22, 2013, 07:29:30 AM »
Good morning!

I "slept in" today, till 7 or so.  Earl overslept and we were hoping for a "snow" day anyway.  Nothing so far, though apparently one of the overpasses is icy and there have been 3 wrecks there already.  But that's a few miles north and our house has nothing.  :(  We still have more chances this weekend so we'll see how that goes.

Nothing on the agenda today....away from home, I mean.  Always plenty to do here.  Just not sure what I will pick.  Maybe to organize the pantry.  Or possibly see what else I can do in my room.  I have been through my closet, through my toiletries and makeup, and through my shoes.  Oh, and my nightstand.  There is more that needs done but some of it's Earl's stuff and I don't know what to do with it. 

Dinner tonight is homemade pizza and I think we are going to play games afterward, like Dominoes.

Have a great Friday!  Stay warm!

Catherine

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: Friday, November 22nd, 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 09:20:54 AM »
Good morning!

I am having some coffee and enjoying the sunshine coming in through the windows.  I just realized we are REALLY low on milk so I am going to run to Walmart for that and a couple other things soon. 

Today, we have a light school schedule and I want to get the outer border on my quilt so I can go buy the backing.  Trevor swims today too but I think we may all be home this evening.  I am looking forward to that.  Maybe we will all watch a movie together.

Dinner tonight is chicken, baked sweet potatoes and veggies.

Have a blessed day ladies!

Offline luv2bmom

Re: Friday, November 22nd, 2013
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 11:41:57 AM »
Good afternoon,

It's been a busy morning, actually a busy week for me too!  I ran to Kroger for Daisy her dry food, paid a car policy and had a dental cleaning.  Now i'm waiting for dh to wake up b/c he told me we're going to Red Lobster for dinner!  yum

I am starting some deep cleaning as I am having family over for Thanksgiving, I wanted to have it here this year and everyone brings a dish so it's pretty easy!

I was able with the help of ddAmanda to purge and reorganize my pantry!  I tell you I walk by and open the door just to admire how nice it is!!  ;)

Hope everyone has a good weekend and take care!

Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus