Author Topic: Pets  (Read 10147 times)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Pets
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2014, 07:43:50 AM »
He's precious!  I will be living vicariously through you.  :)  Lucky pup to have found such a loving family!

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2014, 10:19:42 AM »
He's home!

Instead of inundating you all with a million photos (which, believe me, we just about have!), I've made the Facebook album public, so anyone can see it - even if you don't have a Facebook account.  We are, of course, completely smitten with our new baby!

Visit the album here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152087386437005.1073741834.731562004&type=1&l=df4910b0b8

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2014, 01:37:17 PM »
He's beautiful Mandy!!

I have one Miniature Pinsher named Roxy. She'll be 6 in May on my son's birthday. It's his dog and he was quite excited that she was born on his birthday as well. She likes to think she's tough and tries to rule the whole block outside. Sad to say some of the dogs stop just before our place and tend to look to see if she's here. Quite comical actually but we love her to death  :D

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 01:38:59 PM by sbdriver »
Laurie
Many hands make light work

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2014, 01:56:30 PM »
Oh Laurie, what a tough little cutie!!

M
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2014, 11:28:14 AM »
Congrats, Mandy!

I wish I would have read that you were getting a new pup! I live less than 40 minutes from where you picked him up. That would have been fun to meet you guys but it was a missed opportunity.

Is he going to get bigger yet? Wow, he sure is a big boy!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2014, 12:00:54 PM »
Congrats, Mandy!

I wish I would have read that you were getting a new pup! I live less than 40 minutes from where you picked him up. That would have been fun to meet you guys but it was a missed opportunity.

Is he going to get bigger yet? Wow, he sure is a big boy!

Alice

Aw, shoot, that would have been fun!

He will get a LOT bigger.  IW's are the tallest breed, so as a male he will stand at a minimum of 32" at the shoulder and weigh at least 120 pounds (though most are much taller/heavier).  Right now it's like looking at a wild cat...he just kind of lopes around awkwardly with these enormous paws and super-long tail.  It's awesome :)

M

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2014, 10:41:35 AM »
I was just comparing the pics on this post with your more recent post...he has certainly grown.  Still precious, though.  :)