Author Topic: Saturday, November 23, 2013  (Read 1361 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, November 23, 2013
« on: November 23, 2013, 05:36:48 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, November 23, 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 05:40:59 AM »
Yesterday was the big city day for orthodontist appts and got my hair cut. Today is off to basketball game almost back to the city. I cant wait to be home tomorrow and actually get something done! The renters moved the table so I will go refurbish the wood floor and be done! I have lots of projects at my house to get done. Yesterday I go the tile adhesive to apply to the front of my tub. I am fixin to take a shower and get ready to go. Have laundry and dishwasher going. A friend and his boy are down hunting so they are taking our oldest boy along since we will be gone. Well better straighten up a little more since we have company and I wont be here.

Have a good day

Janice
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 06:35:05 AM by wrancher »

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 06:13:13 AM »
Good morning, Janice and all who follow.

It's supposed to be turning colder here all day and rainy too.  Not looking forward to that.

This morning we'll be hauling firewood to the porch and making sure we have a good supply within easy reach.  It hasn't been too cold here so far, and we haven't been burning much wood yet.  That's about to change, I guess.  I can hear the wind howling now.

Later today we are going to Birmingham thrift shopping.  We're not really looking for anything in particular, more just wanting to get out of the house on this dreary day.  I hope we can make an Aldi's run while we're out.  I usually buy cranberries there for .49 per bag versus $2.00 at my regular grocery store.

Have a great day, everyone! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 07:48:45 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!
We woke up to the ground covered in snow.  The first time that happens every year makes me realize how not ready I am for the whole "winter" thing!

We are headed to our HS football game this afternoon.  It is the State Semi-final game.  If we can win, we will go to play the State championship game at Ford Field where the Detroit Lions play!  It is exciting.  Even though we don't have a football player, it is a huge community event.  We have a pretty small school and community so it will be fun.
Cold, very cold, but fun!

Other than that, I will be doing a little laundry, refilling the bird feeders, and some other general "why does this need to be cleaned again" type chores!  :)

Guess that is about all that is going on here in my neck of the woods.
Have a wonderful day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 04:56:47 PM »
Pam,
Since we live in the same city (at least I think we do), we had a little bit of snow but not as much as just a few miles north of us. My daughter's school also played football in the semi-finals against her cousin's school! We actually didn't go to the game but DID get together with the cousin for the afternoon. My daughter's school won!

It has gotten quite cold today and flurries on and off so I think old man winter is coming to stay. 

The day is about over and I'm sitting relaxing.  Haven't relaxed all weekend yet so I'm ready for a bit. Had a pork roast in the crockpot but ended up not eating it since the niece's birthday party had sandwiches and cake so no need for a meal at home. We'll have that for lunch tomorrow.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats