Author Topic: Sunday, November 24th, 2013  (Read 1553 times)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Sunday, November 24th, 2013
« on: November 24, 2013, 12:15:04 PM »
Good afternoon!

I was wondering where everyone is today and then realized it's probably church time for most of you.  Ours was cancelled today due to the snow so I've been playing on the computer some.  We fixed a good breakfast of potato bowls, Earl shoveled snow and the kids played, and I tried on some clothes we found in the garage yesterday.  Getting ready to make us a lunch of grilled cheese on sourdough with chicken noodle soup.  :)

We're supposed to get more sleet type stuff this evening, and temps will stay in the 20's for a high until tomorrow afternoon. So the roads will probably be a mess tomorrow.  That's the downside of this area, no salt trucks and very limited sand trucks.  I am kind of hoping Earl's work is cancelled or delayed, but he might miss pay so that would have a downside (they might be able to work on some things from home and have it count).

Have a great Sunday!
Catherine

Offline Cheryl

Re: Sunday, November 24th, 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 03:21:17 PM »
Good afternoon.

Ugh....we're sick.  Chest congestion, cough, earaches, sinus pressure.  I've been in bed almost all day. :'(

I hope to feel better tomorrow
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 03:22:32 PM »
We are just hanging out.  Got the Christmas decorations up and we are going to church soon.   :D

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 03:41:41 PM »
We are just hanging out.  Got the Christmas decorations up and we are going to church soon.   :D

Sounds nice...Happy Birthday!

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 09:36:41 PM »
Thank you Catherine!