Author Topic: Tuesday, November 26, 2013  (Read 1902 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, November 26, 2013
« on: November 26, 2013, 05:49:47 AM »
Good  Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, November 26, 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 05:55:43 AM »
So I was rereading yesterdays post as I couldnt remember if I said DD will get home late tonight and not have to go back till Sunday from college. And most of my post was wrong. Not sure if I want to post anything if it doesnt happen anyway. I ended up keeping the camera lens as the ones cheaper that I found were counterfit. Never washed the stairs and I didnot make it back down to sand. I did not put in anything in crockpot. UGH

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 06:15:52 AM »
Today we  are suppose to help a neighbor with fencing of all cold days. I  hate fencing anyways can you tell. ugh I worked on baby shower invites last night but I lost the list so need to meet up with gal to get those in mail. I want to take pic of family while DD is home from college for our Christmas pic. I told her to bring home her memorial tshirt of our nephew who died this year. He was a wrestler and we had tshirts made for wrestling program with his name. I might do 1 pic in those. Not sure what else we have in same color scheme. Will have to look. I am not sure about supper yet. Something with crockpot or grill. Renters are moved in so I need to switch some utilities.I also forgot to deposit checks yesterday and I need to get our licenses for vehicles while in town.

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 07:40:12 AM »
Good Morning Everyone! Kids are all home for break so we will get the house all cleaned up in a bit after my coffee and puter time. Later have to take Abby to Dr to get her hand and wrist looked at its all bruised and swollen a little bit after that we will run by walmart and finish getting what food we need.
Trent went to the new pediactric surgeon yesterday and will have his navel and scrotum hernias repaired on Dec 6th its suppose to be a in and out surgery. Thought I was going to have a babysitting job buy the lady didn't mistype her post and only wanted to pay 250 a month for a 7 month old and 2 yr old from 730 to 530 so that's about $1.13 and hour ummm I think I need a little more than that to lose what little sanity I have left lol. Have a great day everyone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 07:50:49 AM »
Good morning.

We're all still battling the sickies.  This is getting old fast.  The headaches are terrible. :'(  I hope we're better before Thursday or we'll miss Thanksgiving at my mother's. 

I slept a little better last night so today I want to work up enough energy to catch up on some laundry and wouldn't you know it's flooding outside so that means I have to use drying racks in front of the wood stove.  Oh well, I'm just grateful I have an alternative way to dry laundry when it's wet outside.

Hope you all have a great day.  I'll be checking in later but I can't sit up too long so for now I'm going back to bed.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 07:57:25 AM »
Morning, ladies!
It's snowing here. Supposed to get about 6 inches. It's so pretty but I hope we dont have any icy conditions.

I'm preparing for our dinner today. Decided to have a little computer time. My house smells awesome!! I just love the holidays.

Chad isnt feeling well, though. He had a nasty sinus infection and went to the doctor for it a week and a half ago. Well his antibiotics are gone but his headache and facial pain is returning. He's sitting in his recliner with a cold wash cloth on his forehead. I just gave him some ibuprofen. Hope he feels better soon!

We are getting our christmas tree this Friday. I. Cannot.  Wait.  I'm 35, been out on my own since I was 18 and have never had a real tree. Always used an artificial one. Well this year I'm going to go real.  When I was a kid at home, we always had a real tree. I guess I just miss the smell of the real pine and I kind of think  it will put me in a better holiday mood. :D Does that make sense?

You all have a wonderful day!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 08:06:44 AM »
Good morning,

It's been so cold the past few days!  I don't know if i'm ready for all this yet! 

We had a quick overnight visit from our silWarren and a friend of his Sunday evening.  It was good to see him and have a great breakfast at Cracker Barrel before they headed back to Tennessee. 

On Saturday I ran to Goodwill and to my surprise there was a sewing machine in a box, when I lifted out the machine it was a like new Brother brand, I found an outlet and it worked!  It was $14.99 but I saved 10% of that since I spent over $15!  I wiped it down and honest I don't think it had ever been used!  I tweaked the bobbin tension, looked up the manual online and it i'm thrilled with it!  My daughter can now sit beside me and we can sew together!! 

I am having family over on Thursday, my house is in order and my plan is to make desserts tomorrow.  We are looking forward to a full house and the noise of it all!

Have a nice day ladies!!  stay warm....:)
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 08:26:37 AM »
Good morning!

Having breakfast and checking in, though I feel like we're getting a late start this morning.  I've been so tired lately that I haven't been getting up with Earl's alarm.  Anyway, the kids are having some maple muffins I made and I'm having another mock Sbux cake since I enjoyed it so much yesterday.  Maddy just got sick to her stomach but I think it's due to her period starting rather than actual illness.

Today,  I plan to make my pie crust dough and refrigerate it.  I'd like to roll it and all that but am not sure how I'd store them that way. Also am planning to clean my bathroom, make some more herbal capsules, and find homes for a few more oddball items currently in the kitchen.

Dinner tonight, um, I'd better check my plan.  I think it's pinto beans...guess I will need to do a quick soak method at this point.  I think we will splurge on Sonic burgers for lunch but bring them home to eat to save.  Their burgers are half off today which makes it doable.  There is a Sonic about 4 blocks from our house so it's not a long drive, lol.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Catherine