Author Topic: 25 days  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Cathie

25 days
« on: November 30, 2013, 03:52:30 PM »
I'll be crying in the corner - someone go get me a straight jacket - thanks  ;)

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
Re: 25 days
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
Now that I have figured out what to get Aaron and have it ordered, paid for and on it's way....BRING IT ON.  :D

I do have to get 8 AA batteries and a memory card for the game cam but I can do that at WalMart.  After I get those few things...I am finished.  ;D

Beth
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline Cathie

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 04:01:29 PM »
Now that I have figured out what to get Aaron and have it ordered, paid for and on it's way....BRING IT ON.  :D

I do have to get 8 AA batteries and a memory card for the game cam but I can do that at WalMart.  After I get those few things...I am finished.  ;D

Beth

good for you
now come get in the Granny mobile and do mine  ;D

Offline Cathie

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 04:03:52 PM »
we have soooooooooooooooo many people to buy for it's overwhelming some days

in total including my kids - 44 - this is not including teachers, bus driver etc - this is just family and extremely close friends who are like family

kids teachers, bus drivers etc - baked goods 

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 04:42:26 PM »
Picked up 10 Chick-Fil-A calendars today.  Stocking stuffers for my kids and part of gifts for the girls of the other family we buy for.  Also got the "My Way" spinning toothbrushes for my younger 4 yesterday at the commissary for stockings.  And a box of fancy schmancy imported liquer cherries for my dad who will appreciate them.  Oh, and some book that tells how to build landmarks of out of Legos for one kid.

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 05:02:23 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

I look good cruising in my Granny mobile...like a boss   8) 8)

Hahahahaha

Beth
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline Cathie

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 06:50:19 PM »
;D ;D ;D

I look good cruising in my Granny mobile...like a boss   8) 8)

Hahahahaha

Beth

Of course you do ❤💋

Offline Cathie

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 06:51:02 PM »
Picked up 10 Chick-Fil-A calendars today.  Stocking stuffers for my kids and part of gifts for the girls of the other family we buy for.  Also got the "My Way" spinning toothbrushes for my younger 4 yesterday at the commissary for stockings.  And a box of fancy schmancy imported liquer cherries for my dad who will appreciate them.  Oh, and some book that tells how to build landmarks of out of Legos for one kid.

Good for you!!!

Offline Proudmama

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 08:28:01 PM »
Doug is off on Monday and we are going to shop for the boys that day.  The concert tickets that Zac wants also go on sale on Monday so I have to try to get those.  I ordered each of the girls a Vera Bradley backpack yesterday.  I wasn't going to get them because they are very expensive but they were 50% off, came with a free purse and free shipping so I ordered them.  I will give the purse to either Zac or Corey's girlfriend.  I feel a little panicky about the whole situation still and cannot see how I am going to finish on time!!

Denise

Offline Proudmama

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 08:29:21 PM »
Almost forgot - the boys both needed sleeping bags so I planned on getting them each one for Christmas.  My MIL got a nearly new one from her sister so one of the boys will get that and Doug and I will only have to pay for one.  Win!!!

Denise

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 08:53:26 PM »
I got chenille throw blankets for the girls for 2/$5 and socks for $1/pair. I have already bought them each a sweater, so they're just about done.

I'm all done with DH; I bought him a watch that he had been wanting and it was only $10 so I was happy.

There's still have quite a bit on my list, but little by little I'm getting it done.

Blessings,
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 10:34:09 PM »
I got all of the ear warmers knitted today on the knitting machine. I am letting the yarn rest, then will start sewing the seams. Sure glad to have that done. Now back to the drawstring backpacks. I just about have the 5 girls' backpacks done, but still have the 4 boys to do. I have so much fabric in my stash, that I am also thinking about making each of the grandkids a pillowcase in their favorite colors. I'll have to see how my time plays out. We are getting together for our Christmas celebration on Dec. 21st, so I just have 3 weeks from today.  ???

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie