Author Topic: If you could buy all new appliances...  (Read 5743 times)

Offline Cheryl

Re: If you could buy all new appliances...
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 07:03:12 AM »
Ok, my new stove will be here tonight and I'm getting nervous.  ???  I'm so afraid I'll mess it up.  I think I need new sauce pans to use on it because all of mine are glass and I was told not to use glass. 

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 07:05:31 AM »
Ok, my new stove will be here tonight and I'm getting nervous.  ???  I'm so afraid I'll mess it up.  I think I need new sauce pans to use on it because all of mine are glass and I was told not to use glass.

So did you get the same stove as I have or did you mean that you just also got white to save a bit?

If you have Ross or TJ Maxx near you, I have picked up most of my stainless steel there piece by piece.  They are not a matched set but I found I needed bigger pans with the kids getting bigger so I got the exact sizes I needed that way.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 07:14:33 AM »
I got this one in White Ice - http://www.handytv.com/shop/1291/WFE540H0AH.htm

Is this like yours?
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Rooney

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 07:46:20 AM »
Pretty Cheryl! :)  I'll bet you're just WAITING by the door for that delivery! :)

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 07:48:08 AM »
I am ready to cook in a regular oven again!  I feel like I've been using an Easy Bake oven for the past couple of months! ;D 
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 01:49:11 PM »
I got this one in White Ice - http://www.handytv.com/shop/1291/WFE540H0AH.htm

Is this like yours?

Looks exactly the same!  :)  I LOVE the big viewing window and the giant front left burner and the warming burner.  Oh, and having the convection option.  Hope you do, too!

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2014, 09:44:38 AM »
So what did you cook or bake first?   ;D

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2014, 10:34:54 AM »
I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't used it yet. :-[  We also got a new washer and dryer, so most of the evening was taking out old appliances and hooking up new.

I'm looking forward to several cookie sheets worth of cinnamon oatmeal cookies.  I think that's what I'll do first! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2014, 10:40:07 AM »
I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't used it yet. :-[  We also got a new washer and dryer, so most of the evening was taking out old appliances and hooking up new.

I'm looking forward to several cookie sheets worth of cinnamon oatmeal cookies.  I think that's what I'll do first! :)

Sounds like a plan!  :)

Offline Rooney

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2014, 07:04:12 PM »
So how do you like your new oven Cheryl?  And how about the new washer and dryer?

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2014, 06:02:58 AM »
I love it, but there should've been a warning attached to it for OCD people! ;) ;D  I use it, I clean it, I step back and look it over, clean it again, and rub a spot here & there.  Step back and look at it in a different light to make sure there's no spots, streaks, etc. on the top of it.  I'm scared to death I'm going to scratch it. :o

I love my new washer & dryer too.

Do you have your new stoves yet?
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Rooney

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2014, 11:06:27 AM »
I love it, but there should've been a warning attached to it for OCD people! ;) ;D  I use it, I clean it, I step back and look it over, clean it again, and rub a spot here & there.  Step back and look at it in a different light to make sure there's no spots, streaks, etc. on the top of it.  I'm scared to death I'm going to scratch it. :o

I love my new washer & dryer too.

Do you have your new stoves yet?
Cheryl, so glad you like it. :)  I was like that with the smooth top at first too.  That wore off the first couple of times something boiled over.  It's inevitable around here. :P  Mine had a delivery date of today, but hubby said no one had called to set it up yet so he was going to call and see why not.