Author Topic: Wednesday, December 18, 2013  (Read 1393 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, December 18, 2013
« on: December 18, 2013, 06:00:35 AM »
Good Morning

Today is my city day filled with 2 appointments and christmas shopping and whatever else that needs done. It will be a long day but I have to do it. I called yesterday making some last minute year end appointments to have moles removed while we have met our deductible and also inhalers for the kids. Coaches gifts and church school teacher gifts are wrapped and ready to go. DD has her FFA fruit all delivered I think. She had a box of 14 butter braids stole out of our suburban when I took DD up to ortho to have her appliance repaired. They didnt take camera or anything else. They went to look on school surveilance but that area isnt covered. ugh We think some kids were just being stupid. DD got home from college but not until 930. Of course we were in bed and she wanted to talk. We gave her back her bedroom as it will be about a month.  Other dd moved up to DS room and the boys are sharing a room. oh adventures. Somehow we live through these things

Time for more coffee....

Have a great day
Janice

Offline Cheryl

Re: Wednesday, December 18, 2013
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 06:26:40 AM »
Good morning, Janice and everyone else!

I've had my coffee and let the chickens out.  They are enjoying this warmer weather we're having (I am too).  I need to get my shower and then Emily & I are out of here.  We're spending the day with my mother while she does some last minute Christmas shopping.  I'm basically just going along for the ride and to get out of the house.

Have a nice day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 07:03:29 AM »
Good Morning Everyone!

Having my coffee and cookies ;D just trying to have a quiet morning the kids get out at 1 for 2 weeks and while I love them being home the noise level gets crazy since our house is so small.
Hoping the gravel guy comes by or calls me back he didn't show yesterday and its suppose to rain this weekend which will mean swimming in mud again.
Have a great day!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 11:29:50 AM »
I got boxes and cards mailed off! woohoo
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.