The Craft Room > Christmas Club

Chrsitmas 2013

(1/8) > >>

Cathie:
108 days  :o

I'm helping right??  ;)

mooremama:
NO!!!  You're not helping my stress levels.  ;)

I just really don't have any ideas about Christmas this year.  None of us need a thing.  Last year the ideas were plentiful...this year I can't think of a thing.  :-\

I do have a few things bought but I can't think of the "big" gift for Aaron and Caylon.  Last year we got Aaron a heated mattress pad which he loved and we got Caylon a really pretty comforter set which she loves. 

I'm just really at a loss this year.....

Beth

MoWin:
For the first time ever, I am considering not making anything for the kids or grandkids. Just not feeling it this year. I think they will get gifts bought online. At the moment, I have no ideas at all. Hopefully I will get some ideas as the time gets closer.  ::)
Blessings,
Winona

Cathie:
Beth ~ hahahahha  ;)

Winona ~ really I am surprised to hear you say that - I love seeing your homemade gifts but totally get what you are saying.  :-*

Cheryl:
108 days is way too soon for me!  I am never ready. :D  Emily seems to want to watch all the commercials for toys before making her list!

Several years ago we eliminated a lot of stress from our lives by only buying for our kids.  For the 9 -year -old, we buy 3 gifts, with one of those being a "big" or somewhat big gift.  We give our oldest and her husband money or a gift card for something I know they really want.  We started out buying gifts for the grandbabies but have decided to just give them money for their piggy banks.  My daughter has a small home and has nowhere to put a lot of toys anyway. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version