Author Topic: Thrusday, December 19,2013  (Read 1639 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, December 19,2013
« on: December 19, 2013, 05:53:40 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, December 19,2013
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 05:59:02 AM »
We are suppose to have winter again. SNow and cold temperatures. I think I finished shoppping. I will go into my moms today and wrap presents and bring back, I need to finish teachers gifts and bookwork, The normal housework and some errands in town. DD is home so I dont have the outside chores at times, depends on what needs done. So I want to get my inside things finished. TIme for my coffee and getting kids up

Have a great day

Janice

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 06:54:01 AM »
Up early, a lot to do.
I had Nolan most of yesterday, I enjoy time with him.
We will have the house full Christmas Eve.  My DH invited his brother, sister in law, and niece.  He didn't want them spending it alone with the nephew gone.
I told him don't be surprised if they don't change their mind.
I have no idea how my sil is dealing with this...holidays are tough.
My nephew is coming out for our annual wrap gifts/dinner/dessert time. 
Dinner is meatloaf, potatoes, green beans..
I will bake carmelitas and cookies today.
Wishing you all a blessed day.

Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 07:07:38 AM »
Good morning!

I'm sitting here enjoying the sunshine.  We're having a couple of nice, warm days then they're predicting possible severe storms by this weekend.  I really hope we don't have bad weather.  It seems we have 2 seasons in Alabama, summer and tornado season!

Today I'd like to take some time to just sit and write out my goals and wishes for the upcoming year.  I have lots of ideas in my head but I need to get them down on paper before I forget half of them.

I want to work on my menu for January too.

Supper tonight is cubed steak, green beans, and potatoes. 

Hope everyone has a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 07:29:57 AM »
Good morning!

Cheryl, that's what they say about Oklahoma, too. 

Heading out on my hike in five minutes.  Kind of excited because it's been a month since we've gotten to go.  Supposed to be a high of 70 today then get that crazy front through tonight and have highs in the 30's tomorrow.  So we need to enjoy being out while we can.  :) 

We got most of our wrapping done last night.  Well, over half.  We were running out of tape (thanks to kids taking it and using it for random things) so had to use a glue stick for some of it. 

Dinner tonight is eggroll in a bowl.  Stretches the meat so that's a good thing.  I hope we like it.

Better get a move on...have a great day!
Catherine

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 07:59:24 AM »
Morning Ladies!

'Tis the season...to be busy!  I finished up the last of my shopping with mom yesterday (mostly food at Aldi), then we had our Christmas Eve dress rehearsal at church last night (Eeek!  I'm singing two solos!).  Today we are closing on our equity loan, so we can finally pay off that last little bit of credit card debt and start work on finishing the basement - yay!  After that I have 100 cookies to make for a cookie exchange, and I need to do a once-over of the house. 

I am hosting our church ladies 'knitting club' tomorrow night, which sounds a heck of a lot more docile than it actually is (very little knitting - but a whole lot of girl talk and wine-drinking - take place!)!  The nine of us are doing an ornament exchange and a cookie exchange, and we'll have a ham and lots of other goodies.  Jean has a wedding gig in Ohio Friday through Sunday, so I'm waiting until he heads out and until my cookie-baking adventure is done to do the bulk of my cleaning ;).  We've got some crazy weather coming up this weekend - up into the 60's and maybe even 70's (!!!) - so that should be interesting (especially since we still have a few inches of snow on the ground)!

Well, best get to it!  Have a wonderful day, ladies!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥