Author Topic: Do you use a planner?  (Read 7331 times)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Do you use a planner?
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 12:31:55 PM »
There is a whole post with several freebie options for planner sheets or home management binder sheets from many different sources on Money Saving Mom today.  If anyone is still looking for any.  All kinds of layouts just depending on what you like.

Offline Sandlappersue

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 12:40:46 PM »
Yes, I have a planner that I bought from Wal-Mart on clearance the end of September. The planner was intended for students as it is a fiscal one that coincides with the school year. Since we homeschool, I am happy with this. It has a calendar for each month along with a section for a daily to do list, who to call and what to buy. I keep a wall calendar in the bathroom that I see each morning and night. I have a lot of paperwork in my binder. Also, I keep a copy of our menus on the front of the fridge on dry erase sheets. Part of the task of succeeding is planning to succeed.  ;D

Offline Sandlappersue

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2013, 12:53:12 PM »
Okay I am wanting to download this just to see what is in it.  ;D Thanks, Cathie!!!

Offline Rooney

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2013, 12:59:25 PM »
Okay I am wanting to download this just to see what is in it.  ;D Thanks, Cathie!!!
Yep. Me too. :) Nice find, thank you. ;)

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2013, 04:07:57 PM »
I use my phone for some things, but our master calendar is a wall calendar that hangs in our kitchen and holds all of our appointments, dates, birthdays, etc.  For daily lists and planning I have a computer printed page with a master 'daily' list on one side and a 'deeper clean' list on the other side, and it's slipped into a plastic sheet so I can dry erase the items off of the list or add items to the bottoms (then erase all marks and start over the next day).  For menu planning I use a note my phone, then write out just the week we're in on our kitchen chalkboard.

Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 04:11:25 PM »
Thanks for that, Cathie.  I signed up to receive a copy and am now waiting not so patiently. :)

Still haven't received it.  :(  If she sends them out manually (ugh) I'll be patient some more, but if not, I'm wondering if I did something wrong like enter my email addy incorrectly.
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline RenKnitter

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2013, 05:03:01 PM »
I got mine quickly.  It might have gotten stuck in the spam folder.

Offline Cathie

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2013, 06:50:20 PM »
Thanks for that, Cathie.  I signed up to receive a copy and am now waiting not so patiently. :)

Still haven't received it.  :(  If she sends them out manually (ugh) I'll be patient some more, but if not, I'm wondering if I did something wrong like enter my email addy incorrectly.

Check spam folder if it doesn't come PM me your email and I will send it to you

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2013, 07:22:34 PM »
I have tried and tried to get this.  I never received an email but when I resent my info all it said was I hadn't confirmed my email address.  I can't confirm it if I don't get it. ???
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Cathie

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2013, 08:28:47 PM »
Is it in your spam.
If not there send me your email in a pm and I can send it to you

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2013, 09:06:02 PM »

Check spam folder if it doesn't come PM me your email and I will send it to you

Not there.  I'll PM you, thanks
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 06:45:02 AM »
I haven't received this either.  If someone could send me a copy I sure would appreciate it! :)

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Cathie

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 08:17:12 AM »
I haven't received this either.  If someone could send me a copy I sure would appreciate it! :)

You have to pm me your email

Offline Noora

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 08:34:03 PM »
That is a very nice planner there, Greyhoundgirl. :) This may be something for me.

What I really need is a wall calendar. I have a Mom's calendar with slots for every family member.
For a planner... I don't have much going on during the day that needs reminding. I have to "force" myself to use something like that, although I can totally see the usefulness. I don't have a smartphone, and don't want to spend any more time on the computer, so online planners are absolutely out for me.
We'll see if I can find something wonderful. Or simply the discipline to use what I have.  ;)

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2013, 10:44:43 PM »
Thanks Cathie, I got your email with the planning sheets. 

I got an email from the blog owner saying that there were over 8000 requests for it and  all requests ended up getting blocked.  So I wasn't crazy.  ;D