Author Topic: Monday, December 23,2013  (Read 1411 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, December 23,2013
« on: December 23, 2013, 06:53:30 AM »
Good Morning

When typing the date it is unbelievable. Not that much to finish but have normal things do and also 2 basketball practices today. I think 1 is 1-230 and the other will be 230-4. I need to make some breads up for the sandwich thing I am making tomorrow along with the olive stuff to marinade. I am going to cook a ham today so we have something to make stuff with this week. We usually have meat, cream cheese and onion roll ups. I still havent made the rock candy and andes mint truffles so hope to do that today.

Have a great day

Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Monday, December 23,2013
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 08:23:19 AM »
Good morning!

Having a mint chocolate chip shake for breakfast (cottage cheese, almond milk, gelatin powder, some lettuce-for color and nutrition, sweetener, peppermint oil, and liquid chlorophyll, blended with ice, then super dark chocolate added because it's low-carb) and my jaws are freezing.  I'll have hot coffee next to warm up, lol.  I made Dutch babies for the kids.

Today is an at-home day.  Lots of baking to do as well as wrapping gifts.  I also need to do a couple of loads of laundry.  I was caught up till the kids cleaned their rooms and found all sorts of things under their beds.   >:(  I'd like to wash the throws off the couch, too, and get Micah to wipe down the sectional with a damp microfiber cloth.  The dogs get up there and we end up with dusty footprints.  I'd like to get this stuff done today so tomorrow can be "off". 

Dinner tonight is roast chicken.  I was going to do it in the crockpot but the crockpot quit on me.  My other one quit about 2 weeks ago.  :(  Will have to replace one of them, anyway, because it's one of the hardest working appliances I own (next to the dishwasher and washing machine).  Hoping to get a 7 quart instead of 6 this time with the kids getting older and needing to cook larger quantities.

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline Mountain Mama

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 02:08:54 PM »
I woke up this morning to a wonderful Christmas surprise.  A very clean house and a fresh a batch of my favorite cookies.  I have a very tired Anna elf in my house.  I haven't seen her all day.  It was the best Christmas gift she could have given me.

~Blessings~
  Cindy

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 02:16:06 PM »
Good afternoon,
Almost done getting ready for tomorrow...little more cleaning.
Need to make onion dip and ranch dressing.  Lasagne's are done.  Just a large green salad and french bread to do tomorrow.
Dinner is just a thought..
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte