Author Topic: Saturday, January 4, 2013  (Read 1500 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, January 4, 2013
« on: January 04, 2014, 05:59:58 AM »
Good Morning

Finally up at about my normal time and still slept in by 15 min. No alarm clocks during Christmas vacation. The kids go back on Monday, ugh  I even heard DD tell her friend she wasnt ready to go back to school. Today is a repeat of all the others. Straighten house, laundry, dishes, cook, bookwork, basketball practice. I will pick up some stuff in town for neighbor and they will come over and pickup in afternoon when we get home. I worked on more rope crosses last night. I need to leave 1 at my mil for my sil,

Off for coffee
Janice

Offline bobbie78

Re: Saturday, January 4, 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 06:21:08 AM »
Mornin, Janice.
It's bitter out there this morning-AGAIN. I'm freezing in this house, I feel for the homeless :(
I have to make my brother's birthday cake in a few. And I have to make the mashed potatoes to contribute to mom's dinner tonight. She's making the meatloaf. We're having a birthday dinner for my brother. He's one year younger than me. He's a very good brother, son to my parents and daddy to his 2 year old. I'm proud of the man he has become.
I wasnt too impressed with the Ohio state game last night so I went to bed at ten. I woke up a few hours ago. I need to straighten the kitchen since I let it go last night. Chad painted the bathroom last night. It looks really pretty. I also put my new curtains up in the living room. I like them! We're slowly getting the place updated.
You all have a happy saturday!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline Cathie

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 06:44:50 AM »
good morning ~

I have a huge to do list today

I am decluttering my mudroom which host all my craft crap and really is just simply a disaster - I am moving my office into this room as well so it needs to be decluttered simplified and then moving all the office into here which of course also needs to be decluttered before it moves in here.

Tonight's dinner is a roast from Giada at Home - I hope it's good it looked good on tv  ;)

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 07:53:04 AM »
Good morning!

I am the only human up, amazingly, since it's almost 9 here.  My faithful kitty is right beside me, though.  :)  Nutmeg is a big teddy bear of a cat.

My cinnamon rolls are in the oven.  I'm indulging today.  We watched the "House of the Rising Bun" episode of Good Eats the other night and these looked so yummy!

On today's agenda is decluttering a large black tote in the garage.  When we brought all our stuff home from MIL's house in Ky about a year ago, I guess hubby put a bunch of my school papers and books in there.  So now I need to go through those because we need to use that tote for our Christmas tree which I want out of the living room now.  :P  The tote the tree was in was mangled with a big hole in it and Lowe's was out when we went to purchase a new one.  Now I don't have the funds for a new one anyway, so we will declutter and repurpose.  :)

Other than that, no specific plans for the day.  Need to pick something off my menu for tonight's dinner in case we need to thaw anything.

Have a great weekend!
Catherine

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 10:58:10 AM »
Hi ladies!!

Janice, I meant to tell you thank you for the Christmas card with the magnet/bookmarker in it, i've never seen one and I will use it and think of you!

Thanks to all the other ladies whom I received a card from as well!  :)

I just got back from Krogers, a busy place as the forecast says 8-12 inches tomorrow throughout the day.  Monday and Tuesday will be extreme frigid temps, they say as low as -40 windchill....yikes!  We are ready and I have several craft projects to do so i'm staying tucked in at home the next couple of days....

Have a nice weekend to all!  take care, Pixie
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus