Author Topic: Thrusday, January 9, 2014  (Read 1127 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, January 9, 2014
« on: January 09, 2014, 06:10:06 AM »
Good Morning

Offline Proudmama

Re: Thrusday, January 9, 2014
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 06:23:02 AM »
Good morning!

Janice and all who follow - have a great day!

It is still cold but is definitely warming up.  It is going to be about 30 today and will reach 60 over the weekend.  Such weird weather.

Zachary went back to school yesterday.  He was supposed to take the bus back on Tuesday but it was cancelled because of the weather.  We rescheduled so he could take the bus yesterday morning but got a text late Tuesday saying that bus was cancelled as well so my MIL drove him back.  He missed classes yesterday but I am sure he isn't the only one.  He emailed his professors and explained the situation to them.  I miss him!

Not much going on today.  I have some laundry to do for Corey before he goes back to school on Sunday.  I am going out to breakfast with my girlfriend later this morning - her treat for my birthday.  Once I get home, I will start dinner and finish up the laundry.  I will also do some reading today.

Dinner tonight is veggie potpie stew and sweet potato biscuits.

Denise

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, January 9, 2014
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 06:25:23 AM »
Just as I  thought I wrote 2013 my post yesterday instead of 2014. Maybe that is why no one responded besides Bobbie,
I lied yesterday, It was cold outside, It never really warmed up and the wind was blowing. Hopefully today is nicer. Today on the list is .. surprsise., more bookwork, Ha I should get done today with mine with any luck,Thats a lot of papers. Just the normal dishes, laundry and straighten house, DD has practice at 6 tonight so she wont be home till 8. Well need to print some more papers, DH bought some calves to feed yesterday so we will brand on Friday. I take  DD to bball tourney in city this weekend so I can do the grocery run. I will have to get more milk again today down here. It is $2 more a gallon than city. It is $4.39 here. ugh I also need to gas up but the price is going down. $2.95 at 1 spot.

Have a good day
Janice