Author Topic: Thrusday, January 16, 2013  (Read 1065 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, January 16, 2013
« on: January 16, 2014, 05:37:22 AM »
Good Morning
It is winnndddyyy here. ugh I go to the city for an appt. That should guzzle some gas. I want to get a shelving unit and totes to organize my utility room. I forgot, didnt really have time the last time I was there. This morning DH has nutritionist (for cows) and feed salesman coming to help with rations for calves so I will have house straightened up. After he does that he will finish chores than go to a meeting in town about cattle fax. DD won free throw contest for knights of columbus yesterday and ds got 2nd. Meeting last night wasnt that informative I will look through rest of material to see if it is worth my time. Off for coffee that just finished making

Have a great day

Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Thrusday, January 16, 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 09:09:18 AM »
Good morning ladies,

We are under a wind advisory all day. It is really howling out there. Temps are nice, though. It is 43* right now, but supposed to start dropping this afternoon. Then after a day in the teens and 20s, jump back up to almost 60* on  Sunday. No wonder there is so much flu going around.  :o

Feeling kind of nauseous this morning. Uggg, forgot and took some vitamins before I ate  breakfast.  :( How could I have forgotten that this always makes me nauseous?  ??? So I am moving kind of slow, but felt great before the great vitamin mistakes, so I know that is the culprit. I am sitting here, quietly sipping my green tea. The craving for Pepsi and even chocolate seems to have left my body. Thankful for that.

Not much to do today. Kevin has been working 10-12 hours a day and today is the final day of that.  He is ready to rest.  ;) The person he is filling in for should be back this weekend. I am relieved, because he is not a young man any more and these hours really take it out of him.

Janice, I am always amazed at all that you do. I think you should be in line for a nice day off.  ;D

Everyone have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 11:37:46 AM »
Good morning ladies!

Its unseasonably warm here and has been for a while.  Its been in the 50's and sunny, no snow at all in the forecast for the next week.  Kinda crazy.

My DH has been out of town for work but gets back today.  I am so happy!  I sure miss him when he's gone  :)

Today, we have school to do and I have cleaning up to do.  Gotta make the house pretty and smelling good for the hubs.  ;)  Just vacuuming and some straightening up.   I also have to volunteer at the pool this evening to get ready for the meet this weekend.  Getting my volunteer hours out of the way.  Trevor isn't even swimming in this meet, LOL.  I missed the cut off day to sign up.  Its been a little hectic here lately.

Janice - I agree with Winona.. I can't keep up with you!

Winona - I'm on day 16 of no sugar and the cravings for things do go away BUT watch out.. all the sudden it will hit you and you need to power through it.  Great job on the no Pepsi.  That is a huge accomplishment!  I have cut out soda (again) and I don't miss it.. cut it out for a year once and then had one and it was all down hill from there and I was drinking them again.  I can't do that any more.

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 05:17:43 PM »
Good evening,

Lately is seems I don't sign on till evenings!  Today was payday so I had errands, the bank, pay a car insurance, get Daisy's dog tags and picked up a few things at the grocery. 

When Coby got up he brought more wood into the garage for the cold wave thats coming this weekend.  We have burned through alot of our wood supply but I think we'll have enough to finish out our winter.

We had dinner out, mexican! it was really good!  Now we're having a quiet evening with a hot fire! 

I have a load of laundry to get going, it so strange this time in my life where it takes Coby and I several days to get a full load to wash!  After years and years of 2 and 3 loads a day!  Same with dishes!  Have a good evening !
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus