Author Topic: Monday, January 20, 2014  (Read 1253 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, January 20, 2014
« on: January 20, 2014, 07:29:05 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, January 20, 2014
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 07:35:09 AM »
Windy again. This is getting old.  Todays schedule is cow chores, laundry and dishes which are already started.  DH will take load of wheat into elevator today after his chores. I need to finish my credit cards on bookwork and ds has game after school in town. yeah.  DD left at 4AM to go back to college. I am working on projects I have started and never finished.  Well DH is ready for chores

Have a great day
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 08:27:53 AM »
Good morning ladies,

I had quite the weekend. I guess my laptop is dying after all. Had lots of issues this weekend.  ::) So I got another laptop and Kevin will try to retrieve my info from the old one. The new one has Windows 8 on it. Oh my goodness. I have spent hours trying to figure this crazy thing out. Finally just gave up on the tile thingies and just using the 'desktop' version. Microsoft has to be crazy.  :o They say I need a Microsoft account, when I try to get one, they say I already have one, when I try to log in to it, they say it has expired. (How do you like that for a run-on sentence? ;D) It has been a vicious circle. >:( If it was such a pain to type on my pad, I would just say goodbye to the laptop.  :-\ Enough complaining. I figure I will eventually get it figured out.  ???

We had a lovely Sunday. It was 62* yesterday, windy, but warm. I enjoyed what little I was out in it. It isn't bad out today either, already 42*.

I had planned to start on Hayley's log cabin quilt today, but I have lots of housework to get done and I really need to work some more on this computer.  :( I need to clean the fridge and eat the older produce. It costs to much to let it spoil.

Well, better get back to trying to figure this thing out. I have never liked internet explorer, but it is easier to use it than go against the flow. LOL You all have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Winona

Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 12:55:23 PM »
Helllooo!  Where is everyone today?  :)

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 01:10:30 PM »
Homeschool co-op this morning.  I'm beat.  :P My kids seem to be enjoying Biology, though.  :)

Getting ready to lie down for 20 minutes with my feet up, then hope to plant some cabbage, broccoli, kale, and lettuce seeds.

Tonight is date night, so the kids will have homemade tacos for dinner, something easy.  Earl has been dying to try the fish at a newer restaurant here in town, so we'll head there.  Not sure yet if I will have that or big good and get a big salad with meat.'

Homeschool mom meeting tonight for the moms at our church, so I hope to go to that at 7.  Doing our date early so I can.

Have a great Monday!
Catherine