Author Topic: Wednesday, January 22, 2014  (Read 1178 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, January 22, 2014
« on: January 22, 2014, 07:11:26 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, January 22, 2014
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 07:28:54 AM »
Kids are off to school and it is windy here. Same ol same ol here.  The good news is I don't have to go to town today, so far. DD will bring youngest 2 home right after school as they don't have practice. DD will go back in at 6 for church and pick up DS at church.
So off to do cow chores and come in and finish MIL bookwork until she gets me some missing bank statements. Will enjoy my semi quiet day today as all weekend is full of games and tournaments, etc.

Have a great day
Janice

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 08:00:27 AM »
Good morning, Janice!

It's been a full week for me.  Today I need to drive a few cities away to pick up some things I ordered.  I've got a bit of housework to get done too. 

I need to clean out the fridge
clean the bathroom
meal planning
clean the bunny cage and litter boxes
steam mop the downstairs
and then general tidying and cleaning

We joined the city recycle program this week and they dropped off our huge can today.  We looked inside to find the previous holder of the can had put a ton of grass clippings inside and they are caked in and dried (and now frozen)  It fills about the whole bottom 3rd, so I need to call and find out what they want us to do.  We can get fined if they're in there, but it's going to be a huge pain getting them out of there, especially in the dead of winter.  Not to mention it makes our can smaller.  I really wish they would have cleaned it out before dropping it off. 

We start our next IVF cycle in a week, so I'm beginning to stress about that, but trying to not let it get to me too badly.

I hope you all are having a great middle of the week!

Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 07:43:38 PM »
Good evening, ladies.
It sure is cold here. It was -7 this morning. It's 15 now (9: 41 pm). And snowing. We got several inches last night and now a few more today. I long for spring. But I shouldnt complain, when its 110 out I will pray for 15 degrees! lol.

I've got to get the kitchen cleaned before bed. I cannot stand to wake up in the morning to start breakfast with a messy kitchen. I try to do dishes after each meal. Mostly that gets done, but today it didnt.

Have a good evening!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.