Author Topic: Thursday January 23, 2014  (Read 986 times)

Offline bobbie78

Thursday January 23, 2014
« on: January 23, 2014, 03:58:26 AM »
Good morning!

On the agenda for today: straighten living room, clean bathrooms and vacuum my bedroom! I should also sweep and mop my kitchen. Later I will go through my kitchen cabinets and declutter. I did this in my living room yesterday and posted some things on a local facebook group to sell. We can use all the extra money we can make right now.  I know I have some tupperware and other kitchen items that I could sell, also. The only problem with doing that is having to drive to town and meet the buyer. I live in the boonies and sometimes the buyer will not show up. So there I am sitting in town, waiting and waiting.....and no show. So I have to drive allllllll the way back home, repost and go through it again. I won't let anybody come to my house to pick up an item due to the obvious--scary people that I do not want to know where I live. I'm considering if this doesn't work, just listing on ebay.
It is so cold in here that my finger nails are turning blue! lol. It's a balmy 8 degrees this morning. I am praying for an early spring! I'm ready to plant flowers and plant a vegetable garden!
You all have a wonderful day and thanks for listening to me rant!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday January 23, 2014
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 10:48:44 AM »
Good Morning Bobbie and all who follow

Brr -8 but no wind yeah. In from doing cow chores so can get start on housework and some more bookwork. I am caught up with MILs until she gets me the missing bank statements.  DS has a game in another town tonight and DD will go and do her drivers part of the driving test. You wait 6 months after permit before you get license.  So need to find paperwork for that. Need to get organized for being gone alll weekend. This morning when ds was getting ready he dresses up on game day and I was sure I had dress pants for him but I guess not.ugh  I ironed his shirt anyways. I am very behind on ironing. That will be my evening project next week.This weekend while at the tournaments I will get dress pants.  I started traeger and put some boneless chicken thighs on so i could cut up and put on a salad for lunch. Took out 18 lbs of chicken to can. I am out right now. So major house clean and take care of some paperwork I have been putting off.

Coffee time (again)
Janice