Author Topic: Wednesday, January 29,2014  (Read 910 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, January 29,2014
« on: January 29, 2014, 08:02:02 AM »
Good Morning

It actually might be a nice day today. 17 and that is above! yeah We bangs vaccinate the heifer calves today so glad it will be nice out. As soon as chores are done I will finish house stuff of what I can. We have crop insurance guy coming and bangs at 1.  Kids can come home after school except DS who will do basketball practice then stay for church.  DD will drive back in for church. So hopefully tonight I could iron or something. Better go laundry calling my name and out the door for chores.

Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Wednesday, January 29,2014
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 09:07:39 AM »
Good morning!

Beautiful sunny day here today.  It's still chilly but not like the past few days.  And tomorrow will be in the 60's before we drop down to col again.  So we might get in a hike in the morning, yay!

Got my workout in first thing, had breakfast, then a bath (shower is still out of commission).  Today, I need to clean my bathroom, fold some laundry from yesterday, wash the throws off of my couch, and straighten up a bit in the kitchen (mostly decluttering).  Mallory plans to make Snickerdoodles for the youth group kids for tonight.

Dinner is salmon for me along with a salad.  Kids eat at church.  Maddy will find something here, too, and Earl has class.

Catherine