Author Topic: Saturday, February 1, 2014  (Read 973 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, February 1, 2014
« on: February 01, 2014, 07:15:32 AM »
Good Morning

All 7 of us are home today! DD surprised us and came home from college for the weekend. She doesnt have to work this weekend but needs to get schoolwork done and her laptop is broke that I need to send in under warranty. Good thing I picked her up some soups to have for her when I saw her. So when I head out to do chores I am taking the neighbor boys with me. They were raised in town so never get to experience this kind of thing. They will love the new baby calves.  DD has basketball practie at 5 tonight I love that. Doesnt interrupt my day. DS is sick from sleepover with friend. They went to a waterpark connected to motel. He didnt go to sleep till 4. ugh I should have known better, I so need to clean house deep when I come in from chores. We are going to friends for super bowl party tomorrow.  bought wings and I am not sure what else I am taking . Maybe olive cheese bread.

coffee time again

Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Saturday, February 1, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 08:24:04 AM »
Good morning, Janice and all after,

Sitting here having some coffee and just finished some homemade low-carb donuts (made with coconut flour).  Mallory seems improved today though her throat is still sore, but Maddy is sick now.  Guess we were due for a round as we haven't had sickness much if any the past few months.  I think they may have what I had last week.

Earl is off to class this morning until noon.  It's a makeup class from last week when his professor was out of town.  On the master's level, they can't just write off a class period, the time has to be made up.  Which makes sense since each course has a 4 hour class time once per week.  It's like missing a week's worth of undergrad class. 

I will go to get Bountiful Baskets and plan to volunteer so need to leave about 11:15 unless I see on fb that the truck is running early.  It sure was last time.  I don't have a big order today but some fresh stuff should nicely round out what we have onhand already.

I've got some rearranging projects in mind for the kitchen, and also need to go through my spice cabinet lazy susan and see what is running low or can be combined or gotten rid of.  That cabinet is so full due to the area under the lazy susan being full of Sam's size containers and quart mason jars of spices.  Some things I just go through loads of, cooking at home so much, so I buy them in bulk from Azure and refill my Sam's container if I still have one or else put it in a jar (like taco seasoning).

Well, better get moving.  Hope y'all have a great weekend!  OH, we are supposed to start with a wintry mix tomorrow very early, change to snow by 9 AM with a big chance of snow till 4 PM tomorrow.  And not getting above freezing tomorrow, so hopefully it will stick!  We had that one snow in December but nothing in January this year, so I'm hoping we get this.  :)

Catherine