Author Topic: Monday February 3, 2014  (Read 1278 times)

shedrinkzcoffee

Monday February 3, 2014
« on: February 03, 2014, 10:38:39 AM »
Good morning!

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: Monday February 3, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 10:49:40 AM »
Hi ladies!  I came to see how everyone was doing.  Looks you all are busy in your homes.

I just took some THM chocolate chunk muffins out of the oven and we are getting ready to start our school day.  My back feels better but I am unprepared for our school day today so it will be interesting.  I'll have them start with their math while I plan the rest of the day out.

Hope you are all having wonderful and productive days!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 10:51:36 AM »
Good Morning Erica and all who follow

Actually a nice day at 9 above because of no wind. The next few days are to be brutal cold with -30 wind chills. ugh So I have outside chores done except keep watching cows for calving. I am doing laundry, housework and bookwork.  DS has a home game at 6 same time as DD basketball practice so no extra driving. yeah. DD left for college at 4:30 this morning. Hate when she does that but I think she just wanted to be at home longer. She had a ton of schoolwork and that is all she did. Her laptop broke so she brought it home for me to send off and she took my laptop back. ugh  I think she is feeling a little over whelmed now with working and going to school. She is working at H & R block so of course there busiest time but likes the job just short on time. It will be good for a resume I keep telling her. We went to friends house for super bowl. I was hoping for Broncos but not that into football that it mattered. It was nice being home at a decent time. College DD stayed home and worked on homework.  Well forgot to load dishwasher and want to get bookwork finished.

Have a great day
Janice

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 12:25:29 PM »
Good late morning,
Erica was lol at your screen name...great one!
Sheets done, one bathroom down, one to go.
Have a guy coming to measure for hardwood or laminate when I make my mind up...ugh wish my carpet wasn't so light...
DH back to days after 3 weeks of nights so up at 5 was a change..
Need to unload dishwasher and clean out the pellet stove.
Dinner is not on my radar yet.
Wishing you all a blessed day.

Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte