Author Topic: Tuesday, February 4 , 2014  (Read 1385 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, February 4 , 2014
« on: February 04, 2014, 06:13:36 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, February 4 , 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 06:16:22 AM »
Brrr feels like -16 out. Hurry up spring/summer

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 09:47:16 AM »
Brrrr, we are not as cold but have some ice so school is cancelled again. Not much going on today having lots of coffee and have laundry to do and hopefully get motivated to file the papers away off the desk. Have a great day everyone!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 10:07:03 AM »
Too many interruptions before the kids left for school then I hustled out and did chores. It is so cold! No new calves thank heavens. DH will go in with neighbor and help him buy some cows. The friend is just new to ranching so not sure what to do. I thought about having his wife over but need to get house straightened up  and I really want to do bookwork. Laundry and dishes are going. I hung an old rake to hang my wine glasses off of but I can only hang 5 from it. I am trying to clear off counter of all these projects I want done. I was going to make some meals in a jar. You use dehydrated foods put in jar then jsut add water. Similar to hamburger helper only better for you. I will see what I come up with. Look up meals in a jar on pintrest or youtube.

Coffee is finishing up...
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 10:49:42 AM »
Good morning!

I've had a pretty productive morning, considering that I didn't get up as early as I wanted to.  I have laundry going, breakfast is done, had my time with God, the boys have started school and I am getting ready to put dinner in the crockpot. 

Once we get school done I plan on doing some reading or possibly some cutting for my quilt.  I have not worked on my next quilt very much at all.  I have been in a bit of a funk, I guess.  Once I get going it will be fine.. just need to do it.   8)

Dinner tonight is ground beef soup.

Janice - stay warm!  Hope you are able to get your book work done.

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 07:27:49 AM »
Good morning ladies,
Would've really enjoyed a little more sleep but a noise keeping me from that.
DH packed up and heading out soon.
Some general cleaning around here.
We are to get rain later today, hoping it comes..
Need to get in the computer room and declutter my desk...
May get crockpot enchiladas going.
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte