Author Topic: Saturday, February 8  (Read 1109 times)

Offline luv2bmom

Saturday, February 8
« on: February 08, 2014, 07:48:23 AM »
Good morning!
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus

Offline luv2bmom

Re: Saturday, February 8
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 07:55:55 AM »
I hope everyone is warm and enjoying this Saturday morning....

Yesterday was Brinly's 3rd birthday!  Can't believe she's 3 already!  DDAmanda had her first Dr's visit on Thursday and she is nearly 9 weeks along!  She is having all day sickness with this pregnancy I feel bad for her.  She is a trooper though and dealing with it!

Also on Thursday Coby and I celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary.  We had a nice dinner out, didn't really plan anything this year as we just got back from TN...but I am thankful for every year I am blessed to spend my life with him!

Yesterday I took a 10 yr old cat in, she is a tortie and her owner passed away this week.  I am friends with her granddaughter who was desperate to find her a home.  She is really sweet and it now sitting out in the living room with me and Daisy, she is coming around....I can't believe I have a dog and a cat...I'm really getting strange in my old age, I don't even kill bugs anymore!!!   haha  (except flies & skitters..)

Hope you all have a nice weekend, I have some chores to do and will stop in the grocery later with dh.  Take care all! 
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 10:41:54 AM »
Happy anniversary to you and your hubby, Pixie!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 11:49:43 AM »
Happy Anniversary, Pixie! Happy Birthday to Brinly!

Hello everyone,

Today I'm catching up on the laundry and doing some reading. It's cloudy and kind of gloomy, so I might just have to take a nap later!  ;)

Dinner tonight is something with eggs. I bought one of the big 5 dozen boxes at Walmart and there are still 3+ dozen left.

Have a great day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!