Author Topic: Sunday, September 8  (Read 4948 times)

Offline Trudy in TN

• Loving Home
Sunday, September 8
« on: September 08, 2013, 07:39:21 AM »
Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone has slept well.  I slept better than the night before so I am feeling better.  :D  Today we are worshipping this morning then home for lunch, sorting papers for dh (he is a teacher) and then laundry is calling my name.   ;D  Got to get dh's clothes ready for this week of work. 

During ladies class this morning we are planning  my daughter's wedding shower.  She informed us this week that she is getting married November 2.   :o  I have seven weeks to put a wedding together.  It can be done, I did it for my son's wedding June 1, but to do it twice in one year is a little much.  So much to do and so little time.

I hope everyone has a blessed and relaxing day.
Wife of 29 years to David
Mom to Ian (26) and Rachel (24)
Mom in love to Brooke
www.lovinghome-trudy@blogspot.com

Offline wrancher

Re: Sunday, September 8
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 09:26:52 AM »
Good Morning

Waiting for the humidity level to go down so I can go bale. I have laundry going and need to do housecleaning that didn't get done yesterday. I also didn't do the pool yesterday. Time flies! I hope to get more done today!!

Janice

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 09:37:17 AM »
Good morning!  :)

We are off to a leisurely start this morning. Some of the children were not feeling well last night, so we have a quiet day at home planned. Today I'm making applesauce, planning menus, and quilting. I'm also watching some home organizing videos on YouTube just for a little encouragement and inspiration.  ;)

Trudy, have fun with the wedding planning--what an exciting time!
Janice, I've also got the laundry going--it's a never-ending job!  ;)

Dinner tonight is leftovers and frozen pizza rolls.

Have a beautiful day!  :)
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 09:52:43 AM »
I was wanting to get my recipe of the old HH forum. But I cant find where to get on. Anyone have a link?

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 10:21:51 AM »
Good morning ladies,

I am so happy. I moved most of my stash home this morning. Yea!!! Now we are waiting for the crazy mosquitoes to settle down so we can put the shelves together that I bought yesterday, then unload things.  ;D

We visited MIL this morning. It was not a good day at all for her. She had a sweater and a coat on over her clothes.  :o She acted like she was in another world, so we didn't stay long. I think she needed a nap. The nurse gave her a pain pill while we were there, so I am sure she will take a long nap after lunch.

Other than putting the shelves together and starting the organization in the shed, not much else planned. Kevin has one more week of vacation. He is enjoying his time off.  8)

You all have a great Sunday.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 10:34:46 AM »
Good morning!

It is so hot here we've had to turn the AC back on.  I am so over summer.

Not much going on today.  I like slow, lazy days like this. :)

I plan on going over my menu for next week and being sure I have everything I need to make what's planned.  I'd like to go over some homeschool lessons and maybe just sit and read for awhile.  Every time I try to read at night I end up falling asleep.

I need to go get the chicken in the crockpot for supper.  Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 10:53:58 AM »
I was wanting to get my recipe of the old HH forum. But I cant find where to get on. Anyone have a link?

http://www.homemakershomestead.com/smf/index.php?board=7.0

On a side note, so I don't lose all those recipes, I've been going to the category of recipes I want, click ctrl + a, then ctrl + c, then open an email with my own address on it and hit ctrl + v in the body.  This copies all the recipes and I then email them to myself, so I have them for later and I don't have to individually copy them all down.

Be sure to note how many pages there are so you get them all.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 10:58:46 AM by Shelly »
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline trlmom3

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 11:24:38 AM »
Good Afternoon,
Went to church this morning, first time since my foot surgery. Came home made breakfast.Tanya's doing their laundry, and we have football on. The windows are open and the breeze is a tad bit cool. Have some tomatoes to take care of, should make some kind of cookies for lunches. Other then that we will be taking it easy. Sunday is our day of rest. ;)
Laura
From Northern Michigan
Married to Rick
Mom to Nathan(Kayla), Tanya(Scott),Adam(Nicole)
Gramma to Aiden , Gabby, Isaac  and Sophia Rose born Mar 30 2015
2 dogs

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 12:02:03 PM »
Good afternoon.

I had a busy morning but hope it's all slowing down this afternoon.  I was up early and got a load of laundry washed and hung out.  I prepped lunch and got it to the point of baking and set my oven to turn on while we were at church.  At church I had the nursery during preaching and then we had a really good lesson in Sunday School.  (My church offers early SS which is 8:30-9:30, preaching from 9:45-11 and then late SS from 11:15-12:15.  I choose to go to late SS)  Back home to cook rice and peas and get lunch on the table.  Everyone has eaten now and the dishes are stacked, waiting to be put in the dishwasher.  I have collapsed on the couch and not really sure when I'll get back in the kitchen.   I may just stay here all afternoon.  :D

Before going back to church tonight I will need to get the clothes off the line, help Lainey get her clothes picked out and put into her hanging organizer for school next week and I hope to bake something sweet for lunch boxes.  OH yeah...I gotta do those dishes at some point  :P

I hope everyone has a great Sunday afternoon and evening.  I'll "talk" to y'all tomorrow morning.  :D

Beth
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline Pat in Tenn

• Only By God's Grace
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 12:22:47 PM »

Crystal just posted on Facebook, in the group page, that she just has moved them to a file there in the group..

I hope this helps you.
Pat
wife to Jeff for 26years
mom to Elizabeth (24),Sarah (19),and Rebekah (14)
http://onlybygodsgrace.blogspot.com/

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 12:28:07 PM »
Some of us aren't active on Facebook, so they're not able to access the file.
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie

Offline wrancher

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 07:09:49 PM »
I'm with Leah, I am not a facebooker!

Offline artsyone

• My Enchanted Life
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 07:45:35 PM »
It is so great to be back on the board, I love it. Today has been a very fruitful day. Did some picking up and cleaning up outside getting ready for winter. We will be planting our fall garden in the next few days. I love Fall  the sights the smells just everything about it. Hope everyone had a glorious day

Gail