Author Topic: Wednesday. February 19, 2014  (Read 1296 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday. February 19, 2014
« on: February 19, 2014, 06:11:02 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday. February 19, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 06:29:53 AM »
Suppose to be windy the next few days but the temperature is nicer. I havent had to chop water in a week. Awesome but it is really good exercise. So yesterday we didnt have the game only 1 team went. So I was able to go to Parent teachers conferences. Made it through all of them. 4 kids makes alot of teachers. Then ds and dd had practice till 730. DS opened his present and we put together this acrylic basketball  hoop to hang on door. Of course then he shot a couple of times and to bed they went. Today not as much going on. The oldest 2 will have church school tonight and dd will have basketball practice. She has a 4th grade tourney and most of the girls havent been in a game in a while so it should be interesting.Still have to finish MIls books today as we go tomorrow to accountant.  Today is chores outside and dishes, laundry  and bookwork. Dinner is something good I am sure ha Just not sure what yet. Well need to nag kids to get going.

Have a great day
Janice

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 06:52:47 AM »
Good Morning Everyone!

It is 56 right now with a high of 70, it feels so nice I wish it would stay like this year around. Today is a home day filled with kitchen cleaning and organizing bc I'm trying to get rid of an extra shelf and laundry needs to be done so I wont get behind. May try to sneak in a nap also bc I spent most of the night resting in the recliner with horrible heartburn. Poor Lucky got fixed at the vet yesterday so he is still laying around and doesn't look like he has eaten much so will go buy some wet dog food when I pick kids up if he doesn't perk up. Have a great day everyone!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 09:04:45 AM »
Good morning ladies,

Today is our son, Isaiah's 29th birthday. Wow! How does that happen? LOL Seems like just yesterday he was crawling around on the floor, getting in everything.  :) I miss those days when my kids were young, but I really wouldn't want to go back and do it over. I am content with this stage in my life, finally.  ;D

We had some sad news in our state this morning. Yesterday evening a 10 year old girl was abducted from her front yard in Springfield, MO. This morning they found her body.  :'( They have a suspect in custody. The news is saying he has been a coach in the Springfield school system since 1998. Please pray for the family of this precious child. How sad.  :'(

I am feeling down today, but then I realized it is the anniversary of my best friend's death. We lost Pam to a car wreck 18 years ago yesterday. So I am sad and yet feel joy with our son. Does that make sense?  :-\

We have rain moving in, so maybe the rest of the snow will leave us.  ;) Not a lot planned for today. I need to go fill the car with gas. I really hope I can avoid getting anything that is bad for me. I am doing pretty good on my eating this week. Really don't want to screw it up.  ::)

Everyone have a wonderful day. Now I am off to the gas station.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie