Author Topic: Friday, February 21. 2014  (Read 1560 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, February 21. 2014
« on: February 21, 2014, 06:05:40 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, February 21. 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 06:11:01 AM »
We all must be busy or sick, Yesterday I took my MIL to accountant and came home and went to Dr for ear infection. I have had a cold since last Thusday so was feeling miserable.  Then she bought us 2 papa murphys pizzas that we have never tried so we baked those last night

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 06:19:27 AM »
Janice, I hope you feel better soon!

I'm just sitting here with my coffee.  Not much going on today, just the usual.  We had storms last night so maybe the sun will dry us out a bit today. 

Have a nice day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 07:10:40 AM »
Got interrupted and just posted as you never know if you get back here. Getting ready for boys basketbakk games today. Youngest DS is his 1st game and he is so excited! Not sure how they will do but it is about dribbling the ball, blowing the whistle etc, His games are at 10 Then we come home to oldest ds game. Then home to clean and get ready for girls basketball tourney gone 1 night. But need to catch up on house and bookwork. My medicine helped last night so should start getting over this crud. Cant wait. I need to beef up our vitamins. Better get in shower.

Have a great day
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 09:57:11 AM »
Good morning ladies,

We had such weird weather yesterday. We had rain, hail, sleet, lightning and thunder, snow, and lots of wind. I didn't know what was next. LOL Today we have light winds and sunshine.  ;D It is already up to 43*, so I hope it will settle the mud just a bit. Thankfully the snow didn't stick around long.  :)

I have been reading up about growing heirlooms. Trying to get prepared. ;) I need to scoop the litter box and sweep the floor. Sweeping the floor is a never ending job right now.  :D I may even get energetic enough to iron all the fabric that I washed for Hayley's log cabin quilt. (Not sure about that, though, because ironing for a long time kills my back.)

You all have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 03:01:46 PM »
Hi Janice, Cheryl and Winona!!

Amanda & Brinly rode with me to return a new Food Saver vacuum sealer I picked up from Goodwill, (the store had brand new items, probably returns from Christmas) it was a stand up one but when I got it home the vacuum suction wouldn't work.  I realized the air chamber didn't have the seal around it so I decided to return it.  We had lunch at Bob Evans, it was a nice afternoon!

Today my friend came and picked up the cat I got from her.  I just couldn't take the itchy eyes and sneezing!  I was sad but I know now I can't have a cat or shedding dog.  Now I will wash all the throws and rugs in the house.

I have a friend I gifted a set of criss-cross hot pads to.  She asked me this week if I would mind to sew her up 3 sets she could use a gifts.  I will start sewing later today and finish cutting out the rest.  Made me feel good that she enjoyed hers!!

Have a great evening, I need to build a fire but it's awful windy today and sometimes a draft comes down the stove pipe and puffs of smoke come out of the stove....so think i'll run the furnace!
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus