Author Topic: Saturday March 22, 2014  (Read 1754 times)

Offline bobbie78

Saturday March 22, 2014
« on: March 22, 2014, 12:23:59 AM »
It's 2:20 am here in Ohio. I'm getting ready for bed, but wanted to start the daily.
It's still almost 60 degrees here right now. But the cold front is coming in tomorrow. Ick. I'm going to spend my Saturday getting caught up on housework. I also want to bath my dog, Punkin. We may play Rummy with the in laws tonight, too. I havent had any tummy trouble for a few days and my facial pain has dwindled down, too. I still suspect my sinuses for that problem.
Dinner may be homemade pizza. Still undecided and will decide in the morning. Have a great Saturday!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Saturday March 22, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 06:51:30 AM »
Morning Bobbie,
A busy day yesterday but today if coffee out with a friend. We've been trying to do this for a few weeks so today is the day. Everyone is sleeping including the two college kids home for spring break.  Had my breakfast and ready for coffee.

Bobbie, I hate to be a spoiler but could you have trigeminal nerve disorder. My mom has been dealing with these episodes for months and her pain in constant though most of the time it often will be episodes. Beth's daughter also has that. My mom is going to see a neurosurgeon this coming week because she can't stand it anymore.  I hope for your sake that it is only sinuses.

We're taking the family to see the movie "God's not dead" and interesting my daughter is taking a college philosophy class and they are studying something like this but from a Christian perspective. My other two children will be taking the college philosophy class in the next year or two so this is kind of neat how the movie just came out.

I think lunch will be sandwiches before the movie and supper probably something easy like hamburgs on the grill with french fries.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 06:54:51 AM »
Good morning!  :)

Bobbie, I hope you have a nice day! Glad you are feeling better!  :)
Alice, how nice that your children are home for break!  :)

Today is hopefully going be fairly simple. I'm off to get my hair done this morning, which it desperately needs. I've been planning a grocery list mentally as I woke up this morning, so I'll get that jotted down and go to the store as well. I'm going to make time to exercise, too. Other than that, I hope to watch basketball, tidy the house, and catch up on the laundry. We've all been battling colds, so it's nice to feel better today!

Have a great day everyone!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 07:24:15 AM »
Good morning

Busy day in city yesterday for sons orthodontist appt.  picked up groceries and I only hauled in cold stuff. Everything else is waiting to be unloaded and put away.  I got fuel and oil filter for 4 wheeler and oil as we are having some issues with it.  I about had sticker shock when they told me $99 huh I am doing this myself or dh is.  We did have a $50 gift card from the last time they gave us bad service.  We ate at Applebee's and used up some gift cards. Cleaning out my wallet ha today is bountiful baskets and dd comes home from sleepover.  I really want to clean out utility room that I can seem to ignore but hopefully no guarantees. We are also going to a fish fry party tonight that I need to make something for.  I really don't want to go but that is normal.  I am a home body and dh likes to go.  So need to get started on outside chores. Dh is out checking cows and I didn't want to ride along so I better get to doing everything else.  Have a great day

Janice

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 07:42:22 AM »
Good morning ladies,
Up early for once this week....I think it must be spring fever, just want to sleep.
DH is working today..
Church tonight.
I need to weed out back....they grow faster then anything!
Mowed and cleaned pool yesterday.
Would like to plant a few things but with drought here don't know about watering.
Dinner is roast beef sandwiches.
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 09:23:03 AM »
Morning Ladies!

What a beautiful Saturday it is here!  We are dog sitting for our friends' little chihuahuas, and it is so fun having dogs back in the house.  They are such little cuddlebugs.  We woke up early and I hit the ground running, trying desperately to finish up the mittens a friend asked me to make for her.  I finished them up and got them in the mail - finally!

The house is in fairly good shape since we just had overnight guests (the friends whose dog's we're watching), so I think a lot of today will be spent reading outside on the deck on our new furniture ;D.  I also have a bunch of laundry, but I'm chipping away at it slowly.

Dinner tonight is spaghetti squash lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and brussels sprouts.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 05:01:56 PM »
Good evening,

Today was spent running. I made numerous stops, but got everything I needed. I even found the purple seed potatoes I had been looking for. I had to go to Earl May, but I have 5 lbs to plant. That added to our 50 pounds of Pontiac and I think we will have plenty of potatoes this year. Kevin came home last night with about 1.5 lbs of onion sets that a friend gave him. So we planted about 3 lbs of onion sets. I hope to dehydrate lots of these.

It is cold and windy here, with a chance of snow moving in on Monday.  :( Not liking that one bit. LOL  Now I am off to lock the chickens up and relax with my honey for the evening. You all have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 12:44:04 AM »
Hi Alice, I am really not sure what is going on. A year or so ago, I had such horrid facial pain on both sides my face that I ended up in the ER, after numerous visits to my family doc.  The pain went on for months literally. I took so much ibuprofen that it caused a fatty liver.  My doctor insisted it was my sinuses. I was put on antibiotic after antibiotic. Nothing helped. When I went the ER, that doctor suggested I see an ENT. But I couldnt get in for weeks. When I finally made it to see him, the pain was gone. He said my sinuses were fine and sent me on my way. No problems since. Until this past week. Yesterday and today were tolerable. But sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes me cry. I've read up on the condition your mother has. If the pain continues or worsens I am going to go see my doctor and see what she has to say.  But I often wonder if she knows beans from apple butter. When I saw her for the ''sinus'' problem back then, I was on about 5 or 6 different antibiotics. I've had others tell me that it isnt healthy to take that many doses of antibiotics right after each other. I just pray it goes away. Sorry for writing a book.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 08:18:24 PM »
I'm sorry, Bobbie! I hope you can get some answers soon!

Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 09:31:25 PM »
Thanks, Jennie :)