Author Topic: Monday, September 9, 2013  (Read 6007 times)

Offline Pat in Tenn

• Only By God's Grace
Re: Monday, September 9, 2013
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 03:34:20 PM »
I'm seriously thinking of resorting to sleeping pills so I can get a decent night's rest.  I don't know what the problem is, if it's age related (I'm 46), or what, but I need some sleep! :( 

Today I will do school with Emily.  After that, I want to spruce up the front porch, sweeping down any cobwebs and putting away anything that doesn't belong.  I'd like to get my fall decorations out soon. 

Right now I'm just enjoying my coffee while reading the board. 

Have a great day! :)

Cheryl - I am wanting to get my Fall decorations out now also. I have that on my to-do list for this week...
Pat
wife to Jeff for 26years
mom to Elizabeth (24),Sarah (19),and Rebekah (14)
http://onlybygodsgrace.blogspot.com/

Offline Pat in Tenn

• Only By God's Grace
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 06:11:11 PM »
Good afternoon Ladies,

I was going to post now and tell about my day but my father just got here. I will try to post this evening once I get some "down-time".

Pray for me. I am not feeling great because of sinus trouble but I do want my dad to feel welcomed and that he is not a problem....

Thanks!
Pat
wife to Jeff for 26years
mom to Elizabeth (24),Sarah (19),and Rebekah (14)
http://onlybygodsgrace.blogspot.com/

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2013, 06:19:46 PM »

Fall - promise me that you will be here on time!!!  Lol...

I don't know when fall is coming, but I keep hearing people say that it's going to be a cold winter.

Second load of laundry got rained on. Third load is still sitting in the washer. Going to look outside and gamble whether I should hang it or just pay $1.00 and use the dryer. Eh, rain is just another rinse, right? ;)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 06:20:04 PM by Leahsgarden »
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie

Offline Rooney

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 07:43:33 PM »
Pretty average day around here.  Over 90 so stuck inside today.  Got school done with the oldest five by mid afternoon.  Had 6 loads of laundry including cloth diapers which we switched back to because the diaper bill had gotten outrageous.  Noticed I had not yet ironed hubby's work clothes for the week, so got that done before supper.  Had a few minutes this afternoon to try out some new disinfectant wipes on the fridge, dishwashers and oven.  They work well but I will have to get used to the smell of lemongrass. Otherwise today was just the normal caring for the little ones and not much extra.  Maybe tomorrow will be a little more productive.

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 07:53:51 PM »
   Had 6 loads of laundry including cloth diapers which we switched back to because the diaper bill had gotten outrageous.   

How many children do you have in diapers? When the baby is born, I'll be having 3 kids in diapers. :o I part time cloth diaper and have fallen off that wagon.
...Leah
wife to Chris

Offline Rooney

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 09:52:17 PM »
Leah
I have 3 in diapers full time, one of which I am hoping to get trained soon and one more that uses them to prevent the nighttime accidents.  I like the idea of cloth diapers, but I'll be honest I don't like the upkeep (kinda yucky) but the savings is so big I have to keep it up.  We were spending, get this, over $200 a month on the eco-friendly diapers  and that is excluding wipes.  That is as much as some people's car payment.  Had to stop.

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 09:59:09 PM »
I hear you on the upkeep! I've wimped out mostly because my colostrum is in and it causes runny poops in the boys. Not something I want to be scraping off (diaper sprayer didn't work out in my favor), but I did buy some of those Grovia diaper liners. Logan poops anywhere from 2-6 times a day! So it's been hard to muster a willingness to clean that 2-6 times a day. :P
...Leah
wife to Chris

Offline Rooney

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 10:04:43 PM »
The sanitizing setting on our washer gets a workout.  There is a baby right beside me preparing more work as I type, so yeah sometimes I miss the disposables.